General Which way do you swing?

Northern_Union

Just been rewatching the mini series "The Pacific" and having watched "Band of Brothers" at least 6 times that i can remember, was wondering if other Warrior fans have watched these two great mini series and which one they prefer.
And for Dave, whats the link between "Band of Brothers" and Queen?
....hell it is the off season after all.

at1_gstatic_com_images_30203111cdecfd326958dafa884638de._.jpg

pacific-logo.jpg

Northern_Union

Actually 2 million credits to who ever can tell me what the link between Band of Brothers and Queen is.

playdaball_old

Band Of Brothers by a long way ...

I've watched it a numbr of times. Man I love WWII Movies / series / docos (History Channel rocks)

The Pacific was a dissapointment.

Northern_Union

I to prefer BoB by someways but i wouldn't say i was disappointed with the Pacific it was just such a hard act for it to follow.

one-eyed-warrior_old

band of brothers was more of a classic story of fearless american soldiers where the pacific had a bigger focus on the psychological effects of war on the men. Id say band of brothers only because the whole episode of the pacific focusing on melbourne sucked.

Esoj_old

band of brothers was better. the pacific was good in places but too much of it seemed like it was done just purely so a mainstream tv audience would watch it. band of brothers on the other hand left you with no doubt about what it was about.

Viking_old

Band of Brothers by far, the characters were just better and the scenery changed every few episodes. The episodes in the forest were epic.

I lost interest in the characters in the Pacific and it's now on my list of 'must watch at some stage later on' programs along with Heroes and a few other series.