General Which warriors have clean records+team for this week

• Thread starter danielspencer2_old
  • Start date

danielspencer2_old

Ok does swann have a clean record? I mean he's been out of the nrl for playing in the UK so his record should be clean right? So he'll probably just get points taken off right? I can't recall fien,witt,and martin being suspended before so i think they have clean records too.

Ok my team for this week will have Gatis back as backup hooker,Lawrie in for the injured Anderson,and either ah van or ropati or kirk at full back. I think ah van is injured,ropati aint a fullback or hooker so i'm not sure who will be at fullback. kirk hasn't had any nrl experience. The fullback position will only be open for 1 more game anyway until mckinnon is back.

Man i don't know why cleary changed a winning team after they beat south sydney the previous week. He dumped lawrie and gatis. The team should be rewarded if it wins and the same players kept. i don't know why he dumped these guys. Hoepfully he'll put gatis and lawrie back.

blain91_old

fai for lauaki, lawrie for anderson and kirk for ah van, and gatis for ropo. they are the changes i would want to see

blain91_old

thats if there are no suspensions, but i wouldnt be suprised if marto was gone. bring on Start!

sebastian_old

Cleary broke the number one rule "never change a winning team" i admit i thought he had a plan but changing the winning team probabaly cost us the game. I've see Aiden Kirk play & he never would've let those soft try's in that Ah Vahn did, he must play next week. Corey deserves to come back(he shouldnt've been dropped in the 1st place) & Jerome should be taken to a vet & put down, i never want to see his face again all year.

Jesbass_old

Cleary broke the number one rule "never change a winning team" i admit i thought he had a plan but changing the winning team probabaly cost us the game. I've see Aiden Kirk play & he never would've let those soft try's in that Ah Vahn did, he must play next week. Corey deserves to come back(he shouldnt've been dropped in the 1st place) & Jerome should be taken to a vet & put down, i never want to see his face again all year.

That's like saying if, (before Johns' career ended), the Knights won a match without Johns playing, he shouldn't make the side the next week. Madness.

AmeriKiwi_old

Unfortunately, in spite of the pre-game talk by Ivan, I get the feeling he underestimated the Sharks and decided it would be a good time to let a couple of 2nd string players get some playing time. A dangerous move with McKinnon being on suspension.

Esoj_old

That's like saying if, (before Johns' career ended), the Knights won a match without Johns playing, he shouldn't make the side the next week. Madness.

johns is one of the greatest to ever play the game so that is madness. it is was also madness bringing ropati into the team and playing him in positions where he has been found out at bascially all levels of the game.

I think we will defintely be losing a few to suspension this week. hopefully ropati gets the axe or if he is in the team he plays at centre and no where else. lawrie and gatis should return based on form and defintely if we have guys like swann out through suspension. I think it would be good to also see what kirk can do a fullback because ropati certainly can't play there and ah van might be out injured so he surely must be the next one in line.

Skinny_Ravs82

Witty does have a record for sure..but I don't what it is from his time @ Parra and Manly.

danielspencer2_old

Well it' s Monday today. when do we find out if any player is suspended? any website?

Skinny_Ravs82

Really don't know, but jsut keep your eyes and ears open for any reports.