General Which team are you going for now?

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
It’ll probably bring on sweat soaked nightmares that I’m actually a snaggletoothed bogan with a mullet from Sutherland Shire but I’m backing the Sharks or more specifically Shaun Johnson in a Sharks jersey. I figure that if he can play in the finals series he’ll be better for it before coming back home.

I just want to wrap him up in cotton wool until he gets here.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
With our season all but done. What other teams are people getting in behind to win the comp this year?

For me I will support the Tigers. Mainly because being a Warriors fan I am a sucker for the underdog, and also because I would love to see Benji get another premiership.

Once the Tigers are gone I'll be going for Penrith, just because I like seeing Ivan Cleary, my favourite ex-Warrior coach do well.

And if the Panthers are gone too, it will be Raiders. I admire what Sticky has done there, even though he can be a bit of a knob. The Raiders face a lot of the same challenges as us as a club, yet unlike us they have risen to the challenge. I think we could learn a lot from them.

For me, beyond those teams we enter a choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwhich.
😂 tigers are as much of a chance as the warriors! I'm picking penrith because they have been by far the best team going around for the last few years, then the Cleary's will have nothing to prove at penrith so that will clear them to come home to new Zealand 😂😵

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I have always supported the Titans.

But as others have said they are dead in the water.

Manly I am interested in seeing go well, because they are proof of the power of having one super player and a big forward pack.

But I guess I will throw down with the Sharks, even though I hate the club, it is all about Shaun Johnson....I would love to see him win a premiership and be the Clive Churchill winner.

He is the sort of fellow who needs that, to complete his education and bring it here.

Go the Sharks.

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Sep 23, 2016
😂 tigers are as much of a chance as the warriors! I'm picking penrith because they have been by far the best team going around for the last few years, then the Cleary's will have nothing to prove at penrith so that will clear them to come home to new Zealand 😂😵
Yes, I think you will find my comment was a little less amusing two years ago when I posted.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
All other side's are filthy cheating dogs devoid of any redeeming characteristics and I will be rooting for fights, suspensions, refereeing blunders and general controversy like I do every year.

Not bitter at all

Reactions: Boats n Hoes

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
"tigers are as much of a chance as the warriors! "

At the time of posting the Tigers were slightly more chance than the Warriors. So if you were right, I was just more right ;):);)
I wish I had some good exit music right now.

Reactions: gpred

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings