General Which team are you going for now?

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
Would love to see the Tigers win, kiwis coach, team isn't full of fucktards, and Benji winning would givery a big fuck you to Kearneys non selection of him for the kiwis.
Storms always been my second team with the amount of no name Kiwis they bring through.
Too many cu**s in the other teams to get behind them.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
My 2nd team was Penrith until the GouLd stuff with Cleary put me right off them.
Thought because i am a Qld supporter id pick the Cows as my new number 2.
Have not seen too much of them this year,but i have been drawn to the Sharks because of Shaun Johnson
and the Raiders because of CNK.
So thats my order now.
Warriors,Sharks,Raiders

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Melbourne, has been ever since 99 grand final and they had the kiwis in there and i can say i was there when they beat the dragons - Swain/Nikau/Rua/Kearney/ - think Lavea was a bit later. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Worried2Death

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Of the teams in the 8 right now, I hope one of the Storm, Raiders, Tigers or Sea Eagles win.

As long as the Roosters, Sharks or Eels don't win I will be happy.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
meh, i think ill support the warriors, then maybe the vodafone warriors, if thèir out i'll prolly support the nz warriors. and i guess if no one elese is left i'll have to support the Auclkand Warriors. but its a real shame cause i really just want to support the Mighty NZ Warriors.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Never good to see this thread pop up- esp at this time of year.
Would go the titans but they’ve got no chance either.
Probably back the sharks although I can’t see them getting far into the finals.
Hard to choose out of the serious contenders- it’s like trying to pick between a poke in the eye or a kick in the nuts.
Likely to jump on the storm train too on account of their large kiwi contingent.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Would love to see the Tigers win, kiwis coach, team isn't full of fucktards, and Benji winning would givery a big fuck you to Kearneys non selection of him for the kiwis.
Storms always been my second team with the amount of no name Kiwis they bring through.
Too many cu**s in the other teams to get behind them.

How far the mighty Tigers have fallen in 2 years….

Reactions: Defence

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings