Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Sharks

Team Lists

It's a fascinating choice that will get us talking most of tonight I suspect. It would have been Jazz vs Ale.
We got out muscled having Jazz at the end of last year so I think Ale is on as the bigger man based on learnings from the playoffs in particular.
I suspect Ale will be on a short leash. If he plays soft and doesn't front up I can see him getting yanked and Jazz coming in as quick as Game two. Opportunity doesn't knock twice Tom Ale must seize this match. This Friday is career defining in my view as far as he is concerned. There may be some hyperbole from me in there, but certainly Tom must grab his chance here and repay the selectors for their faith in him.
I agree! Bunty has had ample opportunities, a wicked depth guy to have in your squad and a luxury. Ale has a lot to prove, and yes, he must take this shot!

He got a good crack last year and ended up fizzing out, hopefully a lot of work in the off season sees him become a more complete player.

If Tuapiki plays well we'll win. If he gets found out by there kicking game (trindall is better than Moylan) and can't do the right side shifts we might be in trouble.

Charnze played well basically every single game last year so is a pretty big out.
Although we are all peace with Taine at fullback other coaches would have put Roger to fullback and Pompey to centre.
In Webster we trust !!!!!!!!!

I agree! Bunty has had ample opportunities, a wicked depth guy to have in your squad and a luxury. Ale has a lot to prove, and yes, he must take this shot!

He got a good crack last year and ended up fizzing out, hopefully a lot of work in the off season sees him become a more complete player.
I would like to see him get an off load away early in his stint so the opposition take note and can't grass cutter him to death.
I feel a lot of adrenaline running through my body on Tom Ale's behalf. He simply must fire up.

I would like to see him get an off load away early in his stint so the opposition take note and can't grass cutter him to death.
I feel a lot of adrenaline running through my body on Tom Ale's behalf. He simply must fire up.

Wrighty where's the love for Ale?
You go on about how he MUST perform etc, yet you're happy with the 1000s of opportunities that Bunty has had and continues to get despite statistically, playing much worse than Ale.

Can you send a quick picture of your hairline bro? I'm absolutely convinced the hard on you have is because of Bunty's hair, you must be bald lol

In other news, hope ok to post here - the Jersey Flegg team is named and Toby made it to the bench

Wrighty where's the love for Ale?
You go on about how he MUST perform etc, yet you're happy with the 1000s of opportunities that Bunty has had and continues to get despite statistically, playing much worse than Ale.

Can you send a quick picture of your hairline bro? I'm absolutely convinced the hard on you have is because of Bunty's hair, you must be bald lol
For me it the last chance for Bunty and Tom.
Jazz and Marata waiting along with a shit load of young guys with huge potential.
Now or never for the both of them.

Sorry forgot to mention Zyon. He will be back in the mix before long.
Huge depth

Last edited:
Back