Same team list

• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team. Was an amazing performance last night. Was a return to how we had been playing a few months ago.

Broncos are going to be a whole different assignment. They will try to muscle up and be very physical, lots of niggle which I hope we don't react to. They have speed out wide and I'm nervous about our edges in defence, particularly DWZ and his reads.

Haas, Riki, Flegler, Carrigan in the forwards and Walsh out the back will be tough to deal with. Particularly with our bench forwards, we seemed to lose a little bit of ascendancy against the knights when they were on and the knights didn't really throw a huge amount at us in attack.

Was thinking after the last few months we were struggling to get to the end of the season and it was maybe too big of an ask for the boys to maintain what they have done so far. Broncos will be a tough ask but after last night I give us a very real chance.

Should be an absolute cracker in front of a packed stadium with plenty of Warriors support. Broncos will be deserving favourites and the game will be up another couple of levels to last night's. Heart says Warriors, head says Broncos. Leaning towards about 65/35 Broncos/Warriors.

Same team. Was an amazing performance last night. Was a return to how we had been playing a few months ago.

Broncos are going to be a whole different assignment. They will try to muscle up and be very physical, lots of niggle which I hope we don't react to. They have speed out wide and I'm nervous about our edges in defence, particularly DWZ and his reads.

Haas, Riki, Flegler, Carrigan in the forwards and Walsh out the back will be tough to deal with. Particularly with our bench forwards, we seemed to lose a little bit of ascendancy against the knights when they were on and the knights didn't really throw a huge amount at us in attack.

Was thinking after the last few months we were struggling to get to the end of the season and it was maybe too big of an ask for the boys to maintain what they have done so far. Broncos will be a tough ask but after last night I give us a very real chance.

Should be an absolute cracker in front of a packed stadium with plenty of Warriors support. Broncos will be deserving favourites and the game will be up another couple of levels to last night's. Heart says Warriors, head says Broncos. Leaning towards about 65/35 Broncos/Warriors.
Good summary & how I view the match

Would love to see the crowd in Brisbane do the Haka prior to the game like our finals in 2011 that was epic!

As others have mentioned, the only real concern that came out of that game was we totally lost the middle to end the second half when AFB and Barnett went off. Would be really nice to be able to put even a half decent middle on while they're off. Still think one of Jazz and Siro need to be out for Ale. Broncos have a way better forward pack than the knights and will punish us if we do the same.

But hard to question webby now, I guess we just score more points when they're on.

They have strike out wide and all over the park really.......but the game will be won or lost in the middle.

Haas and Carrigan simple as that.......need to stand up to them, or even get over them.......easier said than done they've been outstanding.

Yep exactly. People spend so much time analysing edges, but games are almost always won and lost in the middle.

Knights had an Origin centre, Superstar FB, and the speed and power of Young/Marzhew.

Yet they all looked ordinary because their forwards got smoked. No platform on attack, always on the backfoot on D.

If Haas, Flegler, Carrigan dominate the middle, our backs will look like reserve graders.

If AFB, Barney, Tohu and the baldies can dominate, SJ will own the game and our backs will be fine.

Yep exactly. People spend so much time analysing edges, but games are almost always won and lost in the middle.

Knights had an Origin centre, Superstar FB, and the speed and power of Young/Marzhew.

Yet they all looked ordinary because their forwards got smoked. No platform on attack, always on the backfoot on D.

If Haas, Flegler, Carrigan dominate the middle, our backs will look like reserve graders.

If AFB, Barney, Tohu and the baldies can dominate, SJ will own the game and our backs will be fine.
And as boring as it may look, kicking in to the corner and defending well, not giving their back 3 counter attack opportunities is crucial. If we can limit Walsh's opportunities he will get frustrated and more likely push something that is not on.

Does anyone know what time the game will be next Saturday? I’m on a cruise and get back sat arvo- trying to work out if I can make it to suncorp in time….🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back