General where's DMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyb_old

Guest
i havent seen dmm here for a while, does anyone know if he's ok, i'd hate to hear he's not well
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
DMM's fine health wise, as far as I know. He hasn't been here for a while, but his account is still active. I've seen him posting on another couple of forums, though, so he's still around...somewhere. ;)
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
scottyb said:
i havent seen dmm here for a while, does anyone know if he's ok, i'd hate to hear he's not well

He doesnt write.... he doesnt call
 

Esoj_old

Guest
he is fine. he is happy posting away with his mates on that other forum. he is free to post here if he wants too it is his choice.
 

Kav_old

Guest
2black2strong said:
who gives a f***?

He was a very active member (adjudicator) for a long time.
I think he took his ball away when things didn't go his way though I don't know the details.

Kav
 

da mad maori

Guest
Hi all. I'm still around keeping an eye on the place and stopping it from getting taken down. Aye Jessbass. You know what I mean. Explaiun to them "big boy'
 

Paul Holmes_old

Guest
da mad maori said:
Hi all. I'm still around keeping an eye on the place and stopping it from getting taken down. Aye Jessbass. You know what I mean. Explaiun to them "big boy'
Well isnt that a curious thing to say..

this site has gone down the shitter lately anyway.. used to be good
 

Esoj_old

Guest
lol each to their own paul holmes. I think it's been quite good actually.
 

IanS_old

Guest
da mad maori said:
Hi all. I'm still around keeping an eye on the place and stopping it from getting taken down. Aye Jessbass. You know what I mean. Explaiun to them "big boy'

Well I'm confused anyway.
 

IanS_old

Guest
Esoj said:
lol each to their own paul holmes. I think it's been quite good actually.

I miss my "friends" but are still having a good time with those who still post here too.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
da mad maori said:
Hi all. I'm still around keeping an eye on the place and stopping it from getting taken down. Aye Jessbass. You know what I mean. Explaiun to them "big boy'

Great to see you back on the boards, Trev. :)

DMM noticed that a member here had posted the name of the ex-Warrior who is under name suppression, and let me know so that the post could be removed.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
IanS said:
Esoj said:
lol each to their own paul holmes. I think it's been quite good actually.

I miss my "friends" but are still having a good time with those who still post here too.

Yeah, I miss them too. Hopefully this heralds the beginning of a return.
 

IanS_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
IanS said:
Esoj said:
lol each to their own paul holmes. I think it's been quite good actually.

I miss my "friends" but are still having a good time with those who still post here too.

Yeah, I miss them too. Hopefully this heralds the beginning of a return.

I hope so. I'm smashing Alin in the ESL tipping comp and I want to rub it in.
 

Esoj_old

Guest
well we can only hope I guess. the door is open for them. ah tipping comps yes always good to be able to have a bit of banter and gloat about your success.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Each to their own indeed. Anyone and everyone is welcome here regardless of who they are, where they come from, what they do and what they know/don't know.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
We wouldn't get shut down for someone posting then name of someone under name suppression.

Thats like shutting down The Warehouse because someone spray painted the name of the guy on the big red shed in white paint.
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
Wiki said:
We wouldn't get shut down for someone posting then name of someone under name suppression.

Thats like shutting down The Warehouse because someone spray painted the name of the guy on the big red shed in white paint.


if you squeel and rat me out i'll track you down once i get out. you know nothing.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
We're always here, and will continue to be here and it's the decision of DMM and co if they want to return. They aren't forced into anything, it's as simple as that.
Nobody gets any special treatment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Replies
27
Views
2K
Jesbass_old
Replies
17
Views
1K
Ronnie_7_old
Replies
12
Views
2K
corey_old
Replies
40
Views
3K
raypower_old
Replies
20
Views
2K
Sueb_old

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings