General Where should Rovelli play?

Where should Rovelli play?

• Halfback (best option to replace StaceY)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hooker

• Bench

• Shouldn't be in the team

• Total voters

Robster_old

As it stand he has 2 MOM in a row, averages a MOM performance each week, question is Where should he play?

I feel that Rovelli is the best player on the field when playing and we need to give him more time, looks to be a outstanding hooker but I feel would make a even more of a Star with the number 7 on his back.

-Dr.J-_old

He's a passer. I think you need a bigger 6 thesedays, one who can take knocks as they cop more of them than the 7. I'd trial him at 7. Yeah I wouldn't mind Lance at 7 but I do think that Rovelli would play better in his native position and might get worn down too quick at 6 (removing his attacking capabilities).

ozbash_old

rob, when did rovelli get man of the match ?

he has done nothing in 2 games except come off the bench and play safe/follow coaches instructions.

he looks to be a promising young player but i wouldnt start cremeing the jeans or starting up a fan site just yet mate. give him time.

btw, he would make a good halfback,, i thought thats why we bought him.

Bulldog_old

This is the $64 question. I heard that they bought Rovelli to be halfback, yet when they bring him on, he goes into hooker/dummyhalf and Fien switches to halfback. Figure that one out.

The funny thing, to me and a couple of others here anyway, is that you have got the best halfback at the Warriors in Hohaia.
At the moment, Rovelli looks OK - he's done nothing flash, but really, where is he going to end up?

BTW, why is the best second rower starting off the bench?

Ronnie_7_old

Rovelli should go in at 6. There maybe a few big 6's in the game at the moment but that doesn't mean that we should stick a bigger guy in there. At the moment I see Rovelli as the best man for the job.

JonB_old

I think he should be first receiver running off our forwards I voted 7 but not as a Stacey Jones Replacement.

Kumul_old

play Rovelli at 7, Hohaia at 6 and Fien at 9. These are the best play makers on the team, put them all on the field at the same time.

Kumul_old

so is the rest of the team at the moment, so he'd fit right in wouldn't he? Cleary's playing Ropati at 6 this weekend, I would play one of the above mentioned 3 at 6, but not Ropati or Faumauina (suspended). I still think they should all be on the paddock at the same time, doesn't really matter exactly where.