General Where are they now? - Warriors Edition

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
Trust me he still works I'm his daughter

I couldn't remember posting anything negative about Hitro, went back to the original post and the free money comment was about Andy Platt, so sorry if your father is Hitro, no offense intended, I loved the dude, from his Lion Red Cup Days, however if your old man is Andy Platt I'll stick with my original comment, a shitload of cash for two friggin boxers and fuck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce and Inruin

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Trust me he still works I'm his daughter
If I recall he had a job as a car cleaner at a car sales yard when the Warriors signed him and he kept working there until he went overseas. We could do with some of Hitro's attitude with some of this current lot.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I couldn't remember posting anything negative about Hitro, went back to the original post and the free money comment was about Andy Platt, so sorry if your father is Hitro, no offense intended, I loved the dude, from his Lion Red Cup Days, however if your old man is Andy Platt I'll stick with my original comment, a shitload of cash for two friggin boxers and fuck all else.
I tried to find your post Surfin but couldn't. If she is talking about Andy Platt he was a major beneficiary of the Robson and Monie Santa Claus money scramble. He was the size of a half back yet was signed as a world class front rower. If I recall he came out here with a bad knee and they got it operated on here. The operation didn't go that well and it restricted his playing time. I have nothing against the guy making some money while he could, who wouldn't. However I wouldn't walk into any Warriors supporters function and expect a free beer. He has had enough freebies from down here.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
She IS talking about Andy Platt and not Hitro Okesene.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
She IS talking about Andy Platt and not Hitro Okesene.
Maybe she can explain what she thinks of our opinions. Santa Claus Robson sent the club broke.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings