Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

I’m sure that was Sir Arrow Sir Arrow

Truly wicked evil human being….you owe all of us a new pair of undies
Like these ones?

1695276567534.png

I am loving how this week has gone thus far. Broncos players, Walsh, Capewell to name a few, plus ex-players already talking up GF day. We are quiet, respectful but wait till kick off. Heard a stat via an unreliable source, the Teflon Broncos only played 3 games in Sydney all year.

Arthars, Walsh, Cobbo, Mam and Walters need to be under pressure in attack. Bait Flegler and we can put these rookies under the pump. Everything needs to go to plan, but I’m confident if we play to the level we did last Saturday, it will be enough to beat Cocaine Reece and Co.

Make a noise for those going and give ‘White Lines’ Reece a gobful pre and during the game. He will crack… most errors in NRL this year Walsh & Cobbo. Enter SJ

Braith Anasta and Gordon Tallis on NRL 360 need a HIA on this show. Tallis says Haas more consistent than AFB, asked who’s better he says AFB. Anasta says Webby has same squad as last season and has worked miracles. How many players did we sign? Old drunks, Beavis and Butthead would make more sense…

I am loving how this week has gone thus far. Broncos players, Walsh, Capewell to name a few, plus ex-players already talking up GF day. We are quiet, respectful but wait till kick off. Heard a stat via an unreliable source, the Teflon Broncos only played 3 games in Sydney all year.

Arthars, Walsh, Cobbo, Mam and Walters need to be under pressure in attack. Bait Flegler and we can put these rookies under the pump. Everything needs to go to plan, but I’m confident if we play to the level we did last Saturday, it will be enough to beat Cocaine Reece and Co.

Make a noise for those going and give ‘White Lines’ Reece a gobful pre and during the game. He will crack… most errors in NRL this year Walsh & Cobbo. Enter SJ
Cocaine Reece was warriors at the time. I don't want him to destroy us and am not cheering for him either. Just pointing it out.

About the game, intensity from the outset to the final whistle is key. I hadn't hear about the Broncos players talking about GF in advance so hopefully that adds some counter fuel to our pretty boy Reece comments that I read about.

Reactions: kos
Back