General Whats your user name on other League Forums

PHANTOM MENACE_old

Guest
Im Phantom Menace Here
Phantom Menace @ Sportal
Rhythm and Stealth at LU :)
ibleedblack&silver at Warriors at inept
 

JonB_old

Guest
Usul at a couple of forums, but the other furm that i use I am also kiwibrown.

What brought on phantom menace there, uh phantom meanace, you just like star wars?
 

PHANTOM MENACE_old

Guest
When i joined i couldnt think of a name and Phantom Menace i watched the night before.
 

JonB_old

Guest
I didn't think much of Phantom menace (no offence) or attack of the clones or evernge of the sith. I thought the 'real' trilogy were great though.
 

IanR_old

Guest
IanR here

IanRitchie at LU and Austadiums.

coolian2 at last.fm and some other places.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Jesbass here, Jesbass there. :p

Ah, so PM, it was you I quoted from LU! :shock: :D
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Im Go_The_Doggies on the titans forum

At the moment on the kennel i am WIKI

:p

My name on the kennel will probably change in a month or two lol

Oh on the Cowboys forum im Kimmy_the_Kiwi..
 

Wiki_old

Guest
Go_The_Doggies said:
Im Go_The_Doggies on the titans forum

At the moment on the kennel i am WIKI

:p

My name on the kennel will probably change in a month or two lol

Oh on the Cowboys forum im Kimmy_the_Kiwi..

Ooo, so you are the other Wiki! :lol:
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Wiki said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Im Go_The_Doggies on the titans forum

At the moment on the kennel i am WIKI

:p

My name on the kennel will probably change in a month or two lol

Oh on the Cowboys forum im Kimmy_the_Kiwi..

Ooo, so you are the other Wiki! :lol:

Mmhm. We are long lost siblings tbh.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
here its Skinny_Ravs82
LU forum its byrne_rovelli_fan82
sportal: Ravs82
nrl rant: toddy_byrne_fan82(which I think was the user name I used originally on here)

that's about all.
ps- you notice there is a bit of a trend there! hahahaha
 

Skinner_old

Guest
IanR said:
IanR here

IanRitchie at LU and Austadiums.

coolian2 at last.fm and some other places.

Keyrist......how thick am I. I never tied the two up. Always thought
they were completely different people.

For mine - Skinner - here, there and everywhere.

Cheers
 

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
1K
Skinny_Ravs82
Replies
21
Views
2K
*Kimmy*_old
fanrrior
Replies
1
Views
711
tajhay
tajhay
Replies
6
Views
884
*Kimmy*_old
Replies
34
Views
3K
fanrrior_old