General Whats the FEELING ?

MiXmasterreece_old

Yes 100% sure we should sign him for 2 more years. Next year he may get limited chances but the year after we may let Byrne and Martin go.

warriors4life_old

Yes, Vuna showed in the game against the Eels that he does have talent and is a good prospect for the future. In retrospect, maybe re-signing Martin wasn't such a great idea now that Mannering has hit his straps, Witt is coming to play five/eighth so Ropo might go to centre, Miguel Start might get a shot next year and Vuna looking to get a spot.

fiamacho_old

No not really, Vuna doesn't add much at all. Martin kicks goals, so it looks like it is ood-bye to Skinny.

Wiki_old

warriors4life said:
Yes, Vuna showed in the game against the Eels that he does have talent and is a good prospect for the future. In retrospect, maybe re-signing Martin wasn't such a great idea now that Mannering has hit his straps, Witt is coming to play five/eighth so Ropo might go to centre, Miguel Start might get a shot next year and Vuna looking to get a spot.

This is what I want it to be like.

BiG_BoLooMBa_old

nah he's mud....his attitude is his main problem....lose the attitude and things may get better....he is like an unproven toopi....send him off

sebastian_old

I think they'll let him go, but i don't agree with it. Now that Witts coming, Martin has no use as Witt is a better goalkicker so in my eyes Vuna should be staying & Martin should be leaving but alas i don't think they knew they were gonna sign Witt so Vuna pays the price, i hope he stays as he is a more talented attacking player but i doubte it.