Rumour What rumors have you heard this week?

Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper." "what? Oh the uniform, I'm Issac Luke and I'm here to rescue you"...yeah right!

Love won't save you, Warriors fans! Only my new league powers can do that! Uh, hang on, where'd they go!?

Last edited:
There's a rumor that an NRL player was delighted to learn his partner was pregnant, but not so much when it turned out it wasn't his.

Not sure if this was serious, or whether it relates to Foran.

Well this thread title is appropriate for this week. Only probably now the rumours have blown up.

If this thread is busy in a few weeks we really are in a bad state.:(

Reactions: tajhay
Rumours is Warriors will lose all their sponsors once their contracts expire

I know Carl's Jr wants Warriors Wendy's Sponsorship as it's part of Restaurant Brands latest corporate strategy (who also own KFC, Starbucks and Pizza Hutt in NZ) to allign their food with some of biggest sports brands in this country (I.e NZ Breakers).

As somebody who thinks their ten dollar burger and shake meal is single greatest thing since God gave me a dick to fuck with, I fully endorse this decision ... ;)

I know Carl's Jr wants Warriors Wendy's Sponsorship as it's part of Restaurant Brands latest corporate strategy (who also own KFC, Starbucks and Pizza Hutt in NZ) to allign their food with some of biggest sports brands in this country (I.e NZ Breakers).

As somebody who thinks their ten dollar burger and shake meal is single greatest thing since God gave me a dick to fuck with, I fully endorse this decision ... ;)
Went to the new carls In Hornby the other day 1st time trying it I loved it but lets just hope our team don't like it as much as I did we will have more fat buggers in our team