General What does being a warriors fan mean to you

How do you feel about the Warriors right now?

• Total voters
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Pain and suffering mostly.

But also something that I feel is mine.

Aman

Aman

Being a Warriors fan is like being a captive sex slave. In order to eventually get out you have to endure endless years of getting fucked and tortured. Small gestures that seem kind in nature and moments of mercy from your captor make you believe that escape could be a possibility one day, but that sense of hope only ends up getting you fucked when you least expect it. Blind faith however has been built up over countless years and the only way to think about your situations is to accept it and try to look for a way out. its too late to think any other way. You hope by allowing regular ass fuckings your captor may have a change of heart and finally free you. A good slave is always treated better than a bad slave. Instead of fighting back you accept the ass fuckings as a "proccess" for escape. Lately you've been getting less fucked and on occasions you've even been allowed to wonder into the makeshift yard where you can small the grass and breath the fresh air. These moments seem few and far between and only make the ass fuckings more painful unfortunately. But still you constantly look around your small, bleak dungeon for signs of life and one day you discover that there is more of you. Thousands more of you in other cells. They are also all shackled up and being held by the same captor. All living under the same dillusion and hoping for freedom by mercy from the master. Knowing your not alone in this suffering makes you feel slightly better and your pain is somewhat alleviated. Freedom however seems like something you'll never attain but faith allows you to put up with a massive black man ramming your assole with his 12 inch cock every week for 2 hours not including foreplay

That's how I feel being a warriors supporter :meh:

MurrayTD

MurrayTD

Sad. Sad because even if we do improve we won't go anywhere near a premiership.
Last night the Roosters were sublime. We are light years away from that kind of performance.
Our squad is barely one dimensional.
We are playing weak, boring and massively sub standard footy.
Sad.
I agree for this year. This time last year we beat the Roosters away and we were everything you mention above. Where and how has this gone so wrong in 1 off season......

Reactions: Sup42
Sledge

Sledge

Being a Warriors fan is like being a captive sex slave. In order to eventually get out you have to endure endless years of getting fucked and tortured. Small gestures that seem kind in nature and moments of mercy from your captor make you believe that escape could be a possibility one day, but that sense of hope only ends up getting you fucked when you least expect it. Blind faith however has been built up over countless years and the only way to think about your situations is to accept it and try to look for a way out. its too late to think any other way. You hope by allowing regular ass fuckings your captor may have a change of heart and finally free you. A good slave is always treated better than a bad slave. Instead of fighting back you accept the ass fuckings as a "proccess" for escape. Lately you've been getting less fucked and on occasions you've even been allowed to wonder into the makeshift yard where you can small the grass and breath the fresh air. These moments seem few and far between and only make the ass fuckings more painful unfortunately. But still you constantly look around your small, bleak dungeon for signs of life and one day you discover that there is more of you. Thousands more of you in other cells. They are also all shackled up and being held by the same captor. All living under the same dillusion and hoping for freedom by mercy from the master. Knowing your not alone in this suffering makes you feel slightly better and your pain is somewhat alleviated. Freedom however seems like something you'll never attain but faith allows you to put up with a massive black man ramming your assole with his 12 inch cock every week for 2 hours not including foreplay

That's how I feel being a warriors supporter :meh:
I see you’ve met Deranged.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

I’d like to come over and watch a couple of games, too far to travel atm though. A fortnight off work and it would take me a week to recover from the journey. I’ll do it in a few years time when I retire. Need to win the GF and do the world club in England.

pbrown01123

pbrown01123

Contributor
I’d like to come over and watch a couple of games, too far to travel atm though. A fortnight off work and it would take me a week to recover from the journey. I’ll do it in a few years time when I retire. Need to win the GF and do the world club in England.
my secret ( rugby league ) fantasy is to watch the Warriors play Bradford in the WCC. Ideally it would be a high scoring draw with the trophy shared, but I don't want to be too unrealistic, so I'll settle for either team winning a hard fought contest.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

my secret ( rugby league ) fantasy is to watch the Warriors play Bradford in the WCC. Ideally it would be a high scoring draw with the trophy shared, but I don't want to be too unrealistic, so I'll settle for either team winning a hard fought contest.
Well I’d rather watch that in Auckland than Bradford. The latter is a bit of a tip tbh, like a fairytale, Grimm