General What does being a warriors fan mean to you

How do you feel about the Warriors right now?

• Total voters
jonno

jonno

Complete shot in the dark here , but do you think some of the players have realised what team mates are earning more than them and taken the huff?
No, I think they all know exactly how much everyone is getting paid right from the get go, just like in every footy club. But some of the morons we have on our books have no idea, zero, how to build a footy career, and just think it all gets handed to you on a platter after one good game.

So when it doesn't get handed to them they sulk and leave the winning of the next game to the players who've actually earned their pay from their years and years of past performances.

And of course no team can win any game in the NRL with players who are sulking in it. So we see the same cycle of amazing wins, followed by sulking losses.

It's disgusting and pathetic.

BippidyDooDah

I'm over the anger phase now, and I'm officially despondent.
I'm depressed that I'm back to not caring if we win or not, and just want them to give a good account of themselves.

I thought those days were over and we'd at least turn up every week and give it our best

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
I'm over the anger phase now, and I'm officially despondent.
I'm depressed that I'm back to not caring if we win or not, and just want them to give a good account of themselves.

I thought those days were over and we'd at least turn up every week and give it our best

So happens if we win tomorrow night ? And if we run riot and win by a large margin?

Happy days again or have you given up completely?

jonno

jonno

To be honest, I'm always an tense anxious ball of emotions for the 80 mins of each Warriors game. I will literally go through every emotion known to mankind in the duration of the game. The human body was not built to take this much stress!!!
Bud, that's why god gave us beer!:p

Keep drinking until you feel normal,,,, or can't walk straight. Dose is dependent on the performance of the team.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
So happens if we win tomorrow night ? And if we run riot and win by a large margin?

Happy days again or have you given up completely?
I see the TAB have given the Warriors favoritism $1.53 to 2.37 over the Titans. Those odds are too good to refuse.
If we win tomorrow night I will still be pissed off because we have some weak mentality sulkers in the side who do not belong there.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Complete shot in the dark here , but do you think some of the players have realised what team mates are earning , i.e. more than them, and taken the huff?
I doubt it.

Sensitive people can sulk for many reasons, most of which us ordinary folk just don't understand. The thing is from what I saw they weren't sulking when they scored first, but sulked real fast when Manly scored back, and then again and again. IMO they can go on the transfer list. It might sound crazy but give me a CNK over a sulking Fusitua any day, and I am sure Canberra agrees. We are not going anywhere with a guy like that, and that is fully acknowledging his brilliance and that last season without any doubt he was the best winger in the world.

Having said that if he is sulking because he is paired outside Kata, I can sort of understand, but no hardened Sydney player would do that for fear of a kick up the arse from the coach.

My message to Fusitua is learn to tackle or fuck off.

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
hell yeah - Happy fukn days matey :)

You my friend are onto something.

Rather then dwelling in the gutters of frustration - accept that we will lose.

Acceptance is key.

But dream for a win. Not just a win. But a glorious win. A glorious thrashing win.

Now how great and mighty would that be!!!

The fucking Mighty Warriors!

happy days.... happy days indeed....

#dontworrybehappy 😊

Loztralianz

Loztralianz

Sad. Sad because even if we do improve we won't go anywhere near a premiership.
Last night the Roosters were sublime. We are light years away from that kind of performance.
Our squad is barely one dimensional.
We are playing weak, boring and massively sub standard footy.
Sad.

Reactions: MurrayTD and Akkerz
Sup42

Sup42

#emotionless
It's the Avatar bro. Stare at that image too long and you turn into a stone cold machine
Hahaha, my vice tends to be of the greener variety..... trust me, theres been a few games where I havent been able to open my eyes by the end of the game 😂

Pot smokers are always telling me it is the only real cure for glaucoma. If you're smoking that much bro you might want to wear a welding mask.

Based on what I've seen so far, this side has lost all of its mental gains in 2018. Last year they got over being pumped twice in a row.

Last year they showed they had developed a lot of ticker, remembering we played a bunch of games with twelve men and still won.

We played games with a key player out and won.

Those grinding wins over the Cowboys for example at Mt Smart and the brilliant footy against in form Roosters and Dragons sides was light years away from this stuff.

Things are going to stay really ugly.

I think Kearney won't hold his spot next year. I can see them bringing in someone else and making SK a coaching assistant. Probably Toovey.

There's a merry go round that the Warriors players bank on. They throw in the towel knowing it will get rid of the coach.

They usually try for the new coach for a season. Then no matter how close they get to improvement, they throw in the towel again.

They're probably sick of having Alex Corvo around, that would make a lot of sense to me, going off the Warrior attitude that has held this club back for its entire existence.

Not one ex player ever says the Warriors gave them their platform, taught them professionalism, or did anything better than any other club.

The only way to expose these frauds is to bring in a super coach.

I guess I feel like a black cat just strolled past me twice in the matrix.