• 1-2

• 3-4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-12

• 13-17

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right, definitely not lol

He looks really familiar, is he a Fox player on a Trial deal, or a guy returning from Cup last year?

Annoyingly, they did tag the other 4 photos, but not that dudes one 🙄
He probably doesn't have an IG account.

That’s tough to even contemplate, what makes you say that?
SJ, nursing injury and old. Tohu, wear and tear. He actually looks 46. Metcalf, his hamstrings are symptoms of systemic body issues. RTS, too many side steps will wreck a knee, ruling him out for the year. Just having cooled off of what was an awesome year of 2023 our team doesn't appear to me to be fit fit and healthy healthy. That is all and I hope I am seriously off the ranch wrong.

SJ, nursing injury and old. Tohu, wear and tear. He actually looks 46. Metcalf, his hamstrings are symptoms of systemic body issues. RTS, too many side steps will wreck a knee, ruling him out for the year. Just having cooled off of what was an awesome year of 2023 our team doesn't appear to me to be fit fit and healthy healthy. That is all and I hope I am seriously off the ranch wrong.
I hope you are too. Long off season to get those niggles sorted hopefully.

Only 2 spots remaining after looking at the other thread. What’s the maximum amount of development players allowed?

Some more for good measure
IMG_0851.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg
IMG_0854.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg

So a bunch of uninformed observations with no base to them whatsover? Cool.

Is it just NZ based players at the moment?

Dont think it is an NZ and AU thing, but more the experience of the players/how many preseasons they’ve done

I think I read that next Monday we will start seeing guys trickle in like Marata and Barnett, then the international boys a bit after, and SJ and Tohu in the new year.

Will be interested to see when RTS comes in. He was playing as recently as last month, and has plenty preseasons, so under any other circumstances he probably wouldn’t come in until very late in the year, but yknow.. Hasn’t played the sport in 2 years or centre ever 🤷‍♂️

I am pretty sure it's partially NZ/AU, but if it isn't, interesting that Volkman is still in Sydney.

He played Samoa though, so I think he’ll back later than most, though maybe not as long as veteran rep players like Charzne

The Cam George clone from stuff is always harping on about him, so worth keeping an eye on but

Dont think it is an NZ and AU thing, but more the experience of the players/how many preseasons they’ve done

I think I read that next Monday we will start seeing guys trickle in like Marata and Barnett, then the international boys a bit after, and SJ and Tohu in the new year.

Will be interested to see when RTS comes in. He was playing as recently as last month, and has plenty preseasons, so under any other circumstances he probably wouldn’t come in until very late in the year, but yknow.. Hasn’t played the sport in 2 years or centre ever 🤷‍♂️
Stop guessing lol.
Some senior players due back this coming werk, some already doing stuff under the radar.
Even the international will be logging in this week or the next.
Training will take into account bodies and international duties.
There's no way the team won't come together before xmas

Stop guessing lol.
Some senior players due back this coming werk, some already doing stuff under the radar.
Even the international will be logging in this week or the next.
Training will take into account bodies and international duties.
There's no way the team won't come together before xmas

Found the excerpt I was trying to call back to
November 15: New Zealand Warriors

Chanel Harris-Tavita will be one of the first players to begin pre-season on November 15, while the majority of the squad will return a week later, including Marcelo Montoya, Bunty Afoa, Marata Niukore, Jackson Ford, Jazz Tevaga and Mitch Barnett.

New Zealand legends and club leaders Shaun Johnson and Tohu Harris won't be due back until December 1.

Guessing what I remember reading more like- December 1 makes more sense than January 1 smh, I would hope no one takes what I have to say for gospel anyway lol

Back