General WHAT A SHAME

bigstuboy_old

WHAT A SHAME THE PLAYOFF DREAM IS OVER FOR ANOTHER YEAR BUT LETS SEE IF WE CAN FINISH THE YEAR ON A HIGH CAUSE NEXT YEAR LOOKS PROMISING WITH ALL THE YOUNG TALENT COMING THROUGH AND WHAT YEAR WEBB HAS HAD I ONLY HOPE MC KINNON IS HALF AS GOOD.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i hope so to bro, its gonna b hard to fill webbys boots hes the best in the buisness. yeh next yr will b a great yr well make it to the finals for sure! lets enjoy the last few games n only focus on the bright future :p GO WARRIORS!!!!

bigstuboy_old

HELL YEA

AH VAHN THE MAN I WOULD PUT HIM IN THE KIWIS SQUAD DOES HE DO ANYTHING WRONG WHAT ABOUT VATUVAI GET THE KID SOME GLOVES.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

bigstuboy said:
AH VAHN THE MAN I WOULD PUT HIM IN THE KIWIS SQUAD DOES HE DO ANYTHING WRONG WHAT ABOUT VATUVAI GET THE KID SOME GLOVES.
lol true, ah van never does anythin rong but vatuvei is a good player so he needs more time if hes to be as big as vatuvei n take his spot in the kiwi side

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
bigstuboy said:
lol true, ah van never does anythin rong but vatuvei is a good player so he needs more time if hes to be as big as vatuvei n take his spot in the kiwi side

He just needs to learn ho to catch a ball from kick-offs and kicks along the ground. If he can fix that up he will be ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME!!!!! At the moment he is just awesome lol.

And it is a shame we wont be in the finals. We defintley deserve to be i feel but you cant do much when you are -4 points behind on what you should be. But next year we will make the finals for sure!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
bigstuboy said:

He just needs to learn ho to catch a ball from kick-offs and kicks along the ground. If he can fix that up he will be ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME!!!!! At the moment he is just awesome lol.

And it is a shame we wont be in the finals. We defintley deserve to be i feel but you cant do much when you are -4 points behind on what you should be. But next year we will make the finals for sure!!!
ino ay, we bloody well deserv a spot in the top eight!! were the bloody best in the league, we worked our bloody asses off this yr we deserve it!!!!

bigstuboy_old

ALL THOSE OTHER CHEATS

I HOPE THEY CATCH SOME OTHER TEAMS CHEATING THE CAP CAUSE WE AINT THE ONLY ONES THATS FOR SURE.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

bigstuboy said:
I HOPE THEY CATCH SOME OTHER TEAMS CHEATING THE CAP CAUSE WE AINT THE ONLY ONES THATS FOR SURE.
bloody oath!!!! everyones doin it!!!!!

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
bigstuboy said:

I reckon. Its just cos we a new zealand team lol. :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
bigstuboy said:

I reckon. Its just cos we a new zealand team lol. :)
ino ay thats wat iv been sayin for ages! it pisses me off how were hardly noticed, no one even cared that we beat storm n that we beat rabbits 66-0! bloody hell!!

Skinny_Ravs82

Give McKinnon some slack guys! He won't be as good as Webby as we know but I think and feel McKinnon will do a great job

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Give McKinnon some slack guys! He won't be as good as Webby as we know but I think and feel McKinnon will do a great job
*sigh* i feel bad, i keep giving mckinnon crap becuase im angry that you got to see webb b4 me!!

warriorfaithful*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Yeah. Webby is just a little bit better. But Mckinnon replacing him is good he plays a similar game to webby and he will do an aweome job!

Esoj_old

LOL I CAN TYPE POSTS IN CAPS TOO. DOES THIS MAKE ME COOLER OR NOT. I THINK TYPING IN CAPS MIGHT BE THE NEW LOL COOL.

ANYWAY ON TOPIC THE DREAM FOR THE PLAYOFFS IS OVER BUT WE STILL HAVE 2 GAMES LEFT AND THEN WE CAN ENJOY THE FINALS AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR

Skinny_Ravs82

Love Webby to bits no doubt about that but I'm certainly not prepared to say anything too negative about McKinnon at this stage, except for the what the hell he was doing starting last weekend's match of the bench?!?!

But yeah finals footy should be good. Now that the Broncos have won I am expecting them to start doing something good.

Esoj_old

I think he just came back from injury so was started off the bench in his come back game.