Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

What are the actual words to the team song? And is it really approprate for the fans to be doing it? because after all it is for when a team wins.
I was pretty surprised at the Canberra game when it came on. This kind of thing is usually reserved for the changing room. But ultimately you are selling fans an entertainment package and if it adds to the match day experience all good

What are the actual words to the team song? And is it really approprate for the fans to be doing it? because after all it is for when a team wins.
The words are around and we watch it every winning week on socials. But honestly the fans taking it on as their own is unprecedented. I fucking love it personally. That’s our fans ands they feel like they’re part of the team!

Our form hasn't been that convincing but we have been winning. Last week and the weekend side vs the Dolphins being the exception.

This game looked more like our best form this season.

Good defence, our ball movement looked better and started to come home strong in the second half.

We are a good chance next week.
Absolutely we are a chance. Getting our beans from Pemriff was a blessing in disguise as a hiding.

I was pretty surprised at the Canberra game when it came on. This kind of thing is usually reserved for the changing room. But ultimately you are selling fans an entertainment package and if it adds to the match day experience all good
It’s our team…us loyalists sitting through 40 point drubbings and six wins in a season…. we shed tears…so why can’t we be ecstatic when the good times are here? I cried twice in this game (that isn’t something I do) …SJ’s send off - as I have been a staunch fan of his throughout including preseason... and when the crowd were singing. I watch a ton of support and I’m passionate for a few teams… but none have made me have tears running down my face and a cry sound from my mouth! Love the Warriors….Our Team!

Back