snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Look back a few years and they had Tedesco, Moses as well as Brooks. The other two kicked on a lot more than the one they were left with.

The try assist stats between him and Benji don't make pretty reading. He will obviously see more ball next year so a lot riding on him to guide their attack.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Look back a few years and they had Tedesco, Moses as well as Brooks. The other two kicked on a lot more than the one they were left with.

The try assist stats between him and Benji don't make pretty reading. He will obviously see more ball next year so a lot riding on him to guide their attack.
James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, Josh Ado Carr, Josh Aloai, Ryan Paps, all because they couldn't let go of Benji and robbie!

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses, Josh Ado Carr, Josh Aloai, Ryan Paps, all because they couldn't let go of Benji and robbie!
Well they did let go of Robbie and went and had a few beers while sulking up on the old scoreboard.

Some decent talent in that lot.

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I know our record since 2011 isn't great. Could be worse we could be the Tigers, only club not to have made the finals since then.

Our coach churn gets discussed. They are probably just as bad.

Were going to have a board meeting to sack the coach but that has been called off now.

Board room sharpening the knives for the coach Game of Thrones style. Do you think there will be another season of Tales from Tiger Town. Could be interesting if they turn into more of a basket case.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I know our record since 2011 isn't great. Could be worse we could be the Tigers, only club not to have made the finals since then.

Our coach churn gets discussed. They are probably just as bad.

Were going to have a board meeting to sack the coach but that has been called off now.

Board room sharpening the knives for the coach Game of Thrones style. Do you think there will be another season of Tales from Tiger Town. Could be interesting if they turn into more of a basket case.
Looking forward to Tales from Perth

• Haha
Reactions: snake77

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I really hope the Tigers sack Maguire then Nathan has enough balls to go that's my defensive coach, let's go get him. Then when Nathan has shaped the team for the next two seasons he stands down as coach to be head of football department and gives madg the job? (Just an idea). That way there is some sort of continuity in the coaching department, I think brownie would be great in a role like that?

Reactions: ramps

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
They might end up there if they don't get their act together soon, better them than us.
Would be an easy solution but unfortunately NRL seems to fail with relocations and I doubt Perth would accept a loser team over their Pirates bid which has had juniors playing for years.
Need to cull some sydney teams but no one want it to be theirs, I’d say you’d get a south’s style sook March if they got moved like the last time the NRL tried to deal with a shit team

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings