General Wendy's Warriors Cards

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Im trying to collect the entire set of Wendys Warriors Cards for my Son, from a city that has no Wendys ( hamilton ) lol.

I have 25 of the 32 and its slim pickings on Trade Me. Im not even sure what all of the 7 cards are they i havent got are. Anyone on here have any Cards they are looking at swapping or Selling ??​

krs_64

Waterboy
May 7, 2012
Oh I've got the full set, and the book... I had a shit load of doubles too but I chucked them away somewhere.. I may be able to find them.. unm who are you missing?

Buck777

Im trying to collect the entire set of Wendys Warriors Cards for my Son, from a city that has no Wendys ( hamilton ) lol.

I have 25 of the 32 and its slim pickings on Trade Me. Im not even sure what all of the 7 cards are they i havent got are. Anyone on here have any Cards they are looking at swapping or Selling ??​
I have a Ivan Penehe if that's one your missing. Found it when cleaning my office.PM me your address if you want it

Buck777

Yeah realise that. Just done a clean out. My wife gives them away at school, but thought you might be still looking