General Wendy's Warriors Cards

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Im trying to collect the entire set of Wendys Warriors Cards for my Son, from a city that has no Wendys ( hamilton ) lol.

I have 25 of the 32 and its slim pickings on Trade Me. Im not even sure what all of the 7 cards are they i havent got are. Anyone on here have any Cards they are looking at swapping or Selling ??​

krs_64

Waterboy
May 7, 2012
Oh I've got the full set, and the book... I had a shit load of doubles too but I chucked them away somewhere.. I may be able to find them.. unm who are you missing?

Buck777

Im trying to collect the entire set of Wendys Warriors Cards for my Son, from a city that has no Wendys ( hamilton ) lol.

I have 25 of the 32 and its slim pickings on Trade Me. Im not even sure what all of the 7 cards are they i havent got are. Anyone on here have any Cards they are looking at swapping or Selling ??​
I have a Ivan Penehe if that's one your missing. Found it when cleaning my office.PM me your address if you want it

Buck777

Yeah realise that. Just done a clean out. My wife gives them away at school, but thought you might be still looking

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Rate Match

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings