Support/Announcement Website updates

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
I've been the clubs' designer since 2016 and we update it 2-3 times a week with news, articles and video. I design and re-do the creative for the site, membership site and merch site before every season.
Cool bro,

I more or less just go to the teams to be honest.
That's about it.
Bit ignorant to be honest,I admit it.

No disrespect to your work.
Just your typical expect to much supporter.

janfin

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Hamilton
Hi all,
We have updated the site to match the official colours of the Warriors for 2020 (Blue/Green/Red/White/Black).

Thanks to all that have helped test and provide feedback over the past few weeks.

There are bound to be many more changes that are required so if you see anything that looks strange, please post on here with preferable a screenshot so we an iron out any issues before the start of the season. Also please provide information on what device/browser you are using when the issue occurs.

Understand that the new look may not be to everyones taste, but we are trying to bring the styles more in line with the official colours that the club uses.

As always, if you have any feedback to make the site more user friendly, please let us know.

A few things have been added to enhance the user experience which i will outline before the start of the season.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
God I hope montya being 18th man doesn't mean he is the next option for an injured outside back
I'm still puzzled and annoyed by that signing. He's so shit that any experience he'd give us over blooding a junior is completely negated.

(Also is anybody else getting the annoying ass word count thing in the bottom right when making a post? it don't think I have any extensions in Chrome that would be triggering it. It blocks a bunch of characters at the end of the last line and it's so frustrating)

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Also is anybody else getting the annoying ass word count thing in the bottom right when making a post? it don't think I have any extensions in Chrome that would be triggering it. It blocks a bunch of characters at the end of the last line and it's so frustrating)
Whoops. Fixed.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Make no mistake, this forum straight up rules in terms of features and look. It's the only reason that lil thing stuck out to me. I figured out should balance out the nitpick by giving my full opinion. All of the hard work behind the scenes is definitely appreciated and y'all are killing it! 😅
That word count was accidentally left on whilst enabling something to make life easier for mods in scheduling of weekly threads - was not intentional, so thank you for bringing it to our attention. By all means, please feel free to "nitpick" - we certainly don't consider it as such and user experience is paramount to us. Also please feel free to suggest anything that could make the site better - we are very open to suggestions either privately or publicly.

Also big thank you to everyone who has been reporting spam posts/threads. There has been an increase of that recently as we made it easier for non registered users to create posts before registering. Will look to find a solution for that so hope to see a decrease in spam posts.

Will move these posts to website thread :)

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Hi, i can't seem to find the app on the google playstore after a phone update. Can anyone help?
It was never publicised as im still testing a few things. Its not on the google playstore but you can install it directly from your browser.

Two options:
1) navigation menu at the bottom you will see an install app option as per the screenshot
Screenshot_20210323-194557_Chrome.jpg

2) from the browser options:
Screenshot_20210323-194644_Chrome.jpg

Let me know if you need further assistance.

The reason it hasn't been publicised is that Apple has limitations in these kind of web apps as they don't support international browser standards.

The app does make things easier and supports notifications.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
It was never publicised as im still testing a few things. Its not on the google playstore but you can install it directly from your browser.

Two options:
1) navigation menu at the bottom you will see an install app option as per the screenshot
View attachment 43914

2) from the browser options:
View attachment 43915

Let me know if you need further assistance.

The reason it hasn't been publicised is that Apple has limitations in these kind of web apps as they don't support international browser standards.

The app does make things easier and supports notifications.
Yep that worked, I must have stumbled across it one day. It's awesome, makes life so much easier

Reactions: tajhay

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Just a head up.

From tomorrow the GAMEDAY thread will have live scores and stats displayed (well - updated every 5 mins).

There will be an option to toggle off the scores if viewing the thread during the game.
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 8.31.39 pm.png

Just like scores, you can choose to expand the match and player stats as you choose to display the information.

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.19.45 pm.png

Example thread of what it will look like (and the match and player stats) can be found at the top of our round 3 game:

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Just a head up.

From tomorrow the GAMEDAY thread will have live scores and stats displayed (well - updated every 5 mins).

There will be an option to toggle off the scores if viewing the thread during the game.
View attachment 44016

Example thread of what it will look like (and the match and player stats) can be found at the top of our round 3 game:
That's awesome. Great work!

Reactions: wizards rage

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9