General Webb Out, Vuna In

Jesbass_old

I just heard on Radio Sport that Brent Webb has failed a fitness test on his hip, and Cooper Vuna has been shifted into the squad.

MiXmasterreece_old

oh well there is a positive, at least it gives vuna a chance to press for a contract

Skinny_Ravs82

MiXmasterreece said:
oh well there is a positive, at least it gives vuna a chance to press for a contract

While you are partly correct and I think it's good for him, it does sort of dimish certain aspects of our attacking game...again

-Dr.J-_old

Nah it's just because it was so late last time they ran no game down that flank once he was moved to the wing. It will help Paddy and Vuna's attacking game that they get to prepare in position, even if it is at late notice, so both of them are involved in attacking set and support play.

Jesbass_old

-Dr.J- said:
Nah it's just because it was so late last time they ran no game down that flank once he was moved to the wing. It will help Paddy and Vuna's attacking game that they get to prepare in position, even if it is at late notice, so both of them are involved in attacking set and support play.

Skinny_Ravs82

Well, something good to come out of this...THERE'S NO CAMERA TO CATCH THIS ON TV!!! LMAO!!!!

ToiletDuck_old

6 games left and no realistic finals hope (and no i don't want to hear how if we win our remaining games we can still make it, because that would involve doing something we haven't done in like 3 years, aswell as beat top 4 sides at their home grounds), brent is going so it's probably a good thing.

warriorfaithful*_old

ToiletDuck said:
6 games left and no realistic finals hope (and no i don't want to hear how if we win our remaining games we can still make it, because that would involve doing something we haven't done in like 3 years, aswell as beat top 4 sides at their home grounds).

Mate i read some quotes today that read :

-the greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it
-never talk defeat, use words like hope,faith,victory

Never give up hope mate even if it seems unrealistic always have hope and faith.

Skinny_Ravs82

ToiletDuck said:
6 games left and no realistic finals hope (and no i don't want to hear how if we win our remaining games we can still make it, because that would involve doing something we haven't done in like 3 years, aswell as beat top 4 sides at their home grounds), brent is going so it's probably a good thing.

I'm afriad you'll be hearing plenty of hope and all that sort of talk from alot of us regardless of anything :D. Esp from me and warriorsfaithful*

warriorfaithful*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
ToiletDuck said:

I'm afriad you'll be hearing plenty of hope and all that sort of talk from alot of us regardless of anything :D. Esp from me and warriorsfaithful*

we live breathe and sleep hope aye skinny ravs lol. Did you read my quotes?:)

Esoj_old

gutted for webby but another chance for vuna. should be better this week as last time was really last minute stuff. should be better prepared this time.

there is still a chance of the eight epsecially if we win this week. realistically we proabbly need to win all of them but might scrape in with less wins. and even if we don't make the 8 it would be good to end the season wining some games.

go the warriors

sebastian_old

GOODBYE 2006, BABY, GOODBYE 2006, BABYYY. *waves goodbye at the warriors for 2006 , in a sad frustrated manner.*

How did this happen, Webb had 2 weeks off? What a disaster.

warriorfaithful*_old

sebastian said:
GOODBYE 2006, BABY, GOODBYE 2006, BABYYY. *waves goodbye at the warriors for 2006 , in a sad frustrated manner.*

How did this happen, Webb had 2 weeks off?

Dont wave goodbye seb. We still a chance at the finals, a slim one i will admit but still a chance none the less, and even if you dont think we can make the top 8 there is still 6 more games for the warriors to play! So savour them up for after the season we have to wait 4-5 months to see our beloved team play again.:)

warriors4life_old

Wiki said:
I'm happy with that. I want to see Sonny Fai get some game time too.

He won't get game time because Brent Webb is out, I doubt he'll even get game time this year...

Wiki_old

warriors4life said:
Wiki said:

He won't get game time because Brent Webb is out, I doubt he'll even get game time this year...

Lol I know. It was a 'I want' :p

warriors4life_old

Wiki said:
warriors4life said:
Wiki said:

Lol I know. It was a 'I want' :p

Yeah, it's a shame he hasn't been given a go this year, he was on a five-man bench for the last game of last year vs the Sea Eagles and he was touted as being a great player for this year but hasn't really broken into the side.