General We still need a better kicking game...

commonsense_old

as stoked as i am after the tigers win, i am still critical with their performance. the general kicking game is still not good enough. i must say, it has improved since fien moved to hooker but not by much. i see rovelli more of a ballrunner than a kicker. he might be better suited at 5/8th.

it was a great win guys but still it was only 1 win. we got many more to go. i believe the reason we won was our forward pack absolutely dominated the smaller tigers pack. what happens when we play team we forwards just as big as ours eg bulldogs, broncos, etc.
we need a good kicking game to give us field position.

the way i see it, the best kicker in the warriors squad is lance hohaia and he is still nursing an injury.

ozbash_old

they dont seem to get Ropo to kick much.

our kicking game has definately improved tho..

JonB_old

Why isn't Webby doing more of the kiicking I thought he was an alrite kicker, especaily when we need distance

Skinny_Ravs82

While I agree, I'm also not surprised some one would comeup with critical comments...again.
Yes the kicking game needs more work. I ain't saying they went totally well in that area.
However, why can't people jsut be happy for once and not find something to point the finger at? Oh well it's still an opinion.
Don't know about Hohaia, lets hope he gets better soon. Would like to see him back in the side at some point this year.

commonsense_old

unless the game we won was the grandfinal or we played an absolute perfect game then we fans have every right to point out some criticism.

Warrioraholic_old

I thought Fien took to many kicks and didnt let Rovelli direct the boys round enough.

MiXmasterreece_old

Looking back at the game, we probably should of got up round the 50 mark, we blew some chances.

But a much improved effot from the boys, if we could keep playing like that then we could start talking about finishing 7th or 8th