Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like my appeal to Northshore hospital to review my cardiology application is down the toilet, mean while my Pakeha neighbor with a lesser complaint was accepted.

I will try stay healthy till the next election, because I refuse to be one of the Maoris who die in NZ for health racism.
Some nice Maori nurses at my hospital 😍

That’s the problem though, I know other people are doing the same as me. If I knew everyone thinking like me would actually vote TOP then I would do it. Wasted vote definitely isn’t a myth. It’s very real.

It’s a failing in our version of MMP. The five percent threshold isn’t really a democratic way of doing it. To be truly democratic each party would get seats that represent the votes they got.
I voted TOP and agree with everything you said.

25% still do for some reason. If they just had something they could show as a success they might have had some sort of chance but everything is pretty much going backwards and people want better than that obviously
They got in on Cindy's goofy smile and the covid PR last time. Heyzeuss knows how well National would have gone with some genuine talent at the top.

Big ups to this guy holding up the Warriors logo the entire live cross 😅

Screenshot_20231014-210006_Messenger.jpg

Back