General We have a RATING.!!!

da mad maori

Good news guys and gals.
Listening to Radio Sport this morning and Brendon Telfor was talking to the "expert of sites"
This guy he was interviewing is the owner of Panda.com. The talk was about sports sites, and this dude mention nzwarriors.com. He went on to say that it is a really good site to get information from.
So I'll take that as a compliment, and make the point of saying....
You dont know who comes here aye.

AmeriKiwi_old

This IS by far the best League forum I`ve seen so far, and has a great group of people here, too, from the moderators to every member who posts here. I`ve never met any of the members here, but there`s a great sense of camaraderie and devotion as Warriors fans. As a new fan of League/Warriors, I`m really glad I found this site!!

ozbash_old

AmeriKiwi said:
This IS by far the best League forum I`ve seen so far, and has a great group of people here, too, from the moderators to every member who posts here. I`ve never met any of the members here, but there`s a great sense of camaraderie and devotion as Warriors fans. As a new fan of League/Warriors, I`m really glad I found this site!!

lol, we,ll see what you think after you,ve met a few of us. :lol:

well done nzwarriors, thoroughly deserved.

fiamacho_old

Well I must admit as well as reiterrate the comments made by AmeriKiwi, the site is well run and well Managed by Admin and Moderators.

And as for the members well we have all had our fair share of some bloody good debates ... ha ha ha ... aye Jesbass, Mosh, DMM, esoj, L N ... ha ha ha ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

L N_old

the praise is a manifestation of all the good work
from like what dmm had just said the tribe....
us all
right through from the
Regulars...New.....and ORIGINALS
up the mighty warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
league nutter

Jesbass_old

fiamacho said:
Well I must admit as well as reiterrate the comments made by AmeriKiwi, the site is well run and well Managed by Admin and Moderators.

And as for the members well we have all had our fair share of some bloody good debates ... ha ha ha ... aye Jesbass, Mosh, DMM, esoj, L N ... ha ha ha ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol! Nice to see you're wearing you're funny hat today, fia! :p :lol:

David James_old

Best league forum I have visited.

Tried many, honestly can't find better.

A lot of others give the impression they are full of school kids.

SpELing al kewl and sHIz whILe maken stoopid comennts an showeng how bad they're speLING is!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

L N_old

David James said:
SpELing al kewl and sHIz whILe maken stoopid comennts an showeng how bad they're speLING is!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

dj sorry mate......please........please........please....... forgive my post
classic...mate...classic :D :D :D :D onya lad
up the mighty warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
league nutter

da mad maori

fiamacho said:

Yeah mate, I always enjoy a good debate. One thing I must confess to is that I never say I am right.....

It just works out that way. :lol: :lol: