Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Umm Labour we’re teeming Kiwirail about the cost overruns and would have in all likelihood pulled the pin as well.

But it’s Nationals faults it’s 4.5 x budget and still going up aye 🤣
The costs would have escalated who ever put the order in.
Nothing has changed. Nz still is reliant on this infrastructure and sometimes down the road the taxpayers of Nz are going to have to stump up for the money.

The costs would have escalated who ever put the order in.
Nothing has changed. Nz still is reliant on this infrastructure and sometimes down the road the taxpayers of Nz are going to have to stump up for the money.
So I look forward to the plans being revised and actioned in the near future

So I look forward to the plans being revised and actions in the near future
As you well know the cost will escalate up again or once again us taxpayers will have to accept second best.
Either that or the Nats will sell it off AGAIN.
And don't forget there's a new breed of Fays Richwhites and Farmers who are licking thier lips on the thought of making another absolute fortune at the expense of you and I the taxpayers of NZ

Neither independent (not even close), nor an editor. He's an opinion writer Wiz. Get your facts right. Better yet, just get some facts.
The independent Herald editor fact checks all articles before they are allowed to go live so they don’t get sued mate.

It’s a Hooten piece but it has integrity as a Herald article. 👍

Unlike some around here my sources aren’t the highly reputable… Twitter (X)

Mathew "Dirty politics I'm a National Party Stooge" Hooton? FFS Wiz, come on.
The independent Herald editor fact checks all articles before they are allowed to go live so they don’t get sued mate.

The NZ Herald is also extremely right wing Wiz. It lies constantly. The owners run and control the Right wing media in this country. Take off your Tory glasses.
The NZ Herald is also extremely right wing Wiz. It lies constantly. The owners run and control the Right wing media in this country. Take off your Tory glasses.

I suggest you really reflect on what you see as middle NZ mate… (again)
C6CADBF7-BCC8-41CC-B4BE-9CB092D0B58B.jpeg

Unlike some around here my sources aren’t the highly reputable… Twitter (X)
The same editor who firstly allowed the lie of 5,000 people dying each year if the SmokeFree legislation is repelled and then allowed Shane Te Pou to write an even bigger lie that repelling it would cost 8,000 people to die per year. Sorry, but I wouldn’t put so much faith in the Herald’s fact checking if I was you.

I voted along with middle NZ at the election for the majority government. I’m comfortable where I’m at and comfortable the Herald is middle of the road 👍
And you are happy to have voted for a mob who were adamant they could deliver tax cuts. Never got off the starting blocks.
Did you see the fuckwit taking credit for the kopu hikaui road and bridge tonight.
Any relationship??

Back