General Watching games on the Net

mattyj_old

Whats up.

Those of you who are overseas like myself and will miss going to the games and watching it live on TV. There is another option to the fuzzy NRL.com streaming games.

Ive been downloading and watching super 14 games every week from

www.aussietorrents.com

The games are put up about 24hrs after its played so if you can stay away from the net for that long you may be able to download crystal clear coverage of the Warriors and other games.

You need to register (free)...... for me its been well worth it.

If you need help PM me.

Matty

mattyj_old

Yeah it usualy flys in for me, we have a pretty good conection here in Japan though.

Skinny_Ravs82

mattyj said:
Whats up.

Those of you who are overseas like myself and will miss going to the games and watching it live on TV. There is another option to the fuzzy NRL.com streaming games.

Ive been downloading and watching super 14 games every week from

www.aussietorrents.com

The games are put up about 24hrs after its played so if you can stay away from the net for that long you may be able to download crystal clear coverage of the Warriors and other games.

You need to register (free)...... for me its been well worth it.

If you need help PM me.

Matty

Wicked! Ta-a for letting us all know. :D

andytones_old

hey just started using bittorrent but can only download the games at like 2-3kb/sec does anyone know much about bittorrent and would know what the problem is or is it just slow server or whatever it is?

Wiki_old

andytones said:
hey just started using bittorrent but can only download the games at like 2-3kb/sec does anyone know much about bittorrent and would know what the problem is or is it just slow server or whatever it is?

Basically there might not be many seeders seeding the program. A seeder is someone who has downloaded the original file off the creator and leaves the application open so that people can download it off them, and so on.

So there might not be many seeders for that torrent and if so they might be on slow connections...

mattyj_old

andytones said:

Its a bit of a give and take thing..... you will sit on a slow speed for the first little while then after you have enough info to share with others your own speeds will increase.

STRIDER_old

Hey Thanks heaps Matty J, Im newly based in Europe and was stressing to how I would catch the Warriors games..........NOT ANYMORE BRO!!!!

STRIDER_old

Hey can anyone help me? I keep getting told I cant play my game downloads because file has a bad name. How do I fix this?

Thanks!!