General And we start again...

They dont have access to your membership payments or details (just like the site doesnt). Thats all handled via API calls to paypal.

That said i will cancel all subscriptions and refund all active ones when i get a chance. The site will operate ad free for a while whilst i try to get higher priority stuff sorted out.
You don't have to refund mine. I have written $50 worth of bullshit easy, so got my money's worth.

What a PITA. I know how hard it can be to recover from a hack like this.. Big ups to the admins, you're doing the lords work

Big respect to the NZwarriors.com Forum team. This is an unprecedented event and totally unfair. And it has come right on the eve of finals football..Luckily the site was recoverable....We are all here to assist if needed...Luckily my old roosters and rabbits hatred crazy posts maybe lost..:)

No contribution refund for me either thanks mate, spend your time fixing something more meaningful.

Shit outcome and sorry for the loss of the gear it took you guys decades to build.

Back in and at it baby - we will rebuild as all good Whanau do…..

I've always felt bummed the year (2013) I joined we were shit. To be fair besides 2018 and 2023 we were pretty much shit from the time I joined.

I was losing interest in the game with how we were going the last few years. This year has definitely helped.

So at least now my join date is a year we were good.

No refund needed Tahjay, good luck on the rebuild bro.

I'll see if I can get in touch with Seibold for you, his high profile cyber security experts may be of use to you at this time.

Well as someone who has never said a bad word about a single Warriors player or the club. I have always wanted to tell the lot of you to have a good hard look in the mirror.

I am sorry to tajhay and the admins who must be gutted today. I am not happy either. Some of my best work was on this site. I wrote some long treatise on religion which I wanted to be able to future reference now lost and of course there were the forum games which hours and hours went into which I wanted to be able to refer to in the future
The only upside if todays events, and this will be a joke which hopefully brings a smile to tajhay and Mt Wellington, there is now absolutely no proof I ever made any remarks about Gerard Beale being a highly ranked centre !!!

Back