General Warriors vs Titans Trial 2014

Hope he kicks on ramraider, he looked to be busy for a big man on sunday
well he said straight out it's different in Auckland, living wise; he kicked it with the other warrior 20's that trained with us tonight - stays local to the club.well we just lost Chris Ofanoa to the Counties Steelers and this big unit showed up tonight,.

Reactions: mt.wellington

Iron Lion

well he said straight out it's different in Auckland, living wise; he kicked it with the other warrior 20's that trained with us tonight - stays local to the club.well we just lost Chris Ofanoa to the Counties Steelers and this big unit showed up tonight,.

Chris just never kicked on in the Warriors environment, will be interesting to see how he goes in rugby, Counties got their act together last year for sure. Tui would be about the same size as chris, maybe just a bit heavier ?

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
00095062-Photo.jpg
00095058-Photo.jpg
00095060-Photo.jpg
00095063-Photo.jpg
00095059-Photo.jpg
00095069-Photo.JPG

Reactions: Spence
Still had pace on attack and was hitting up really well but was a sitting duck when he got stepped. Didn't even try chase as it was too late by the time he reacted...
Exactly the reason I prefer Ngani as an option. He may not be quite as powerful on attack, but still takes a lot of stopping, but he is less likely to be beaten outright, or give up the ghost on defence.

As I keep saying I see Ngani Laumape as the upgraded and improved Konrad Hurrel. He is Konrad without the self-imposed mind games.

Reactions: Raurimu Massive
Still had pace on attack and was hitting up really well but was a sitting duck when he got stepped. Didn't even try chase as it was too late by the time he reacted...

That worries me as defence is attitude, if you get beaten chase, someone tackles him and you can get onside and contribute. If he can catch a high ball a Hurrell wing Laumape centre could be a go. I am still gutted about his condition on returning. This guy had major fitness issues last year, you don't expect to interchange a back for anything other than injury. Surely he would want to improve in that area.

Found the Kid - Your right from Rugby

Tui Katoa 198cm 118kg from online reports - Here is a video of him

FMD that dude is a specimen and a half... literally. I reckon his weight is under-stated... he's the same height as Sam Lousi but looks way more solid to me. Surely he'd be worth a punt for a NYC contract just due to his insane physical gifts.

Also, we can never have too many Tuis! :sperm: