• DRAW

• Tigers Golden Point

• Tigers 12-

• Tigers 13+

• Tigers Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Vete, Addo Carr, Mansour and Moses pulled your pants down later in the season. Defensively you need to learn lateral movement.
but hes relatively new, Lillyman and Matulino on the other hand.. 10 metres out from the line target those guys and get a quick play of the ball then run at marker. Theres a pretty good chance of scoring

Reactions: 1 users
This team has only just become more of a laughing stock as the season has gone on.

Monty is obviously pissed and rightly so. No pride in the jersey. Big clean out required. Doyle gas his work cut out for him.

Reactions: 2 users
Their marketing team better not start spamming my fucking facebook page like they always do, they wont like my tourettes

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fuck off Manu.
Fuck off Lillyman
Fuck off Matulino
If I ever catch Kata smiling like a Cheshire Cat again, he can fuck off
Definitely fuck off McFadden.

What a shithouse team. What a shithouse club. I'm over this shit.

It's quite entertaining to read these comments, weeks after I already gave up. If I thought we'd had a chance I probably would say the same thing. lol

Yeah but Foran will fix all our issues....

</sarcasm>

Our problems are rooted much deeper than an addition of one player or a new coach will solve. It always has been.
Right now I'm thinking our problem is we don't fucken cheat.

It's not a winning formula.. All the potential but the management, excluding Doyle, the back of house, and the squad needs a root and branch reform..deeply deeply disappointing...currently this club is unsupportable..

Reactions: 3 users
Best thing to ever happen IMO. Cappy goes, We are GONE and when the new Coach gets here hopefully a lot of these current players will be let go as well.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.