• Shark Attack 13+

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
A test of character for our team this one, from the Late Mail here we go...

Cronulla's Shaun Johnson is considered a certain starter for his first game against the Warriors since being released by the club, with big guns Paul Gallen and Matt Moylan also expected to join him for the crunch clash.

All three trained freely in Thursday's captain's run (of course they did 🤬) and will be on deck at Westpac Stadium provided they pull up well on Friday morning..

The Warriors will be without the NRL's equal leading tryscorer Ken Maumalo who suffered a head knock last week.. (don’t worry we have Beale playing in his spot and he won’t put his body in that same compromising position - so no worries there.. 👍)

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
I usually feel like we will win and justify that to myself somehow, today I have no idea. Ken is a big loss for us so be interestin how we handle that and then the Sharks have a few players who can run hot n cold and also some coming back who havent played for a while. Anything could happen tonight, I think it will depend more on which Sharks team show up than it does on us.

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Well it’s one of those dreaded “home” games that’s expected to work in our favour..

As long as it’s not a tribute / dedication match, we should go ok 👌

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Its not that cold or wet in wellington today, rained over night, but cake tin is always a good surface.

But it will be cold and damp by 8pm, not worried about a limping Johnson at all, Fifita woods gallen prior will just plod forward all day, lie in the ruck all night and slowly wear us down. Throw in a sin bin which we are unable to capitilise on, and they will take it late with a dodgy square up penalty.

Looking forward to being there live!

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
I usually feel like we will win and justify that to myself somehow, today I have no idea. Ken is a big loss for us...
I have. We’re fucked. With Ken we had more than a good chance in the metre-making department. If they dominate there, they’ll give good space for Mr Johnson to show us his best Shaun the Sheep shenanigans. There’s an if there, but it’s not such a big if with Ken being out. Can’t see us winning this one. A watery Shark fin soup.

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
WOW weakest looking warriors team in history. We might win
Dunno bro, I'm not expecting a win from the team that's going out, but the side that run out against Melbourne in Melbourne was pretty disgraceful on paper.

Reactions: bruce

Te Aro

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2018
Its not that cold or wet in wellington today, rained over night, but cake tin is always a good surface.

But it will be cold and damp by 8pm, not worried about a limping Johnson at all, Fifita woods gallen prior will just plod forward all day, lie in the ruck all night and slowly wear us down. Throw in a sin bin which we are unable to capitilise on, and they will take it late with a dodgy square up penalty.

Looking forward to being there live!
It's literally raining right now in Wellington and it's cold.

Reactions: FuNQie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings