• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Sharks 12-

• Sharks Feeding Frenzy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’ll take a while before I get over this one. What does Kearney tell the boys after that? “Well done guys that’s the result you get when you work your heart out and don’t give and are clearly the better team”

fukin no point playing in aussie comp with aussie refs, we will never win it....the amount of bias shown is blatant, if you cant see it then you have mental issues..

Imagine the crap we will have to deal with if we make it into the finals.

Im telling you guys the bias against the nz team is systematic, its blatant manipulation by the aussies.

They want a nz team in the comp for exposure to nz public, and that’s all they are there for.

You really have to be a dumb dickhead, to believe that near 80% penalty count geared toward cronulla was warranted..

fukin no point playing in aussie comp with aussie refs, we will never win it....the amount of bias shown is blatant, if you cant see it then you have mental issues..

Imagine the crap we will have to deal with if we make it into the finals.

Im telling you guys the bias against the nz team is systematic, its blatant manipulation by the aussies.

They want a nz team in the comp for exposure to nz public, and that’s all they are there for.

You really have to be a dumb dickhead, to believe that near 80% penalty count geared toward cronulla was warranted..

Mate I feel like I’ve been duped into watching this rubbish for years believing it was fair. Don’t think I can look at league the same way again

Reactions: matiunz
Mate I feel like I’ve been duped into watching this rubbish for years believing it was fair. Don’t think I can look at league the same way again
Jeez kid, wait'll you find out about the illuminati and who owns the banks. Welcome to reality where nothing is fair, we've been waiting for you. You'll get used to it, but you'll find you still need a dream otherwise you may as well give up now and just watch union as your soul silently dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I’m still struggling for words just feel sick that nothing will likely even be said about it and we are supposed to just suck it up and forget about it.
I’m with ¿N. ig-mah¿ ¿N. ig-mah¿ Let’s get som crowd funding to pay the fine to speak out on this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.