• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor in set management

Thats the bit i wont accept. Hes lead ISP to GFs and U21. he is 200x the game management johnson is. and the reason is, hes a classic 7, johnson was never a 7, he should have been 6 and played ISP longer until he put weight on.

most people acknowledge Linos game management, what they dont like vs Johnson is his running speed and X factor. but hes never going to be that kind of player. and to be franks johnsons days of being X factor are well and truely over, hes 28 for cripes sake. and johnson and lino shouldnt be competing, green and lino are a closer fit and Lino is learning from green who has been in Linos position for last 10 years.

Thats the bit i wont accept. Hes lead ISP to GFs and U21. he is 200x the game management johnson is. and the reason is, hes a classic 7, johnson was never a 7, he should have been 6 and played ISP longer until he put weight on.

most people acknowledge Linos game management, what they dont like vs Johnson is his running speed and X factor. but hes never going to be that kind of player. and to be franks johnsons days of being X factor are well and truely over, hes 28 for cripes sake. and johnson and lino shouldnt be competing, green and lino are a closer fit and Lino is learning from green who has been in Linos position for last 10 years.

This debate seems to have travelled across many threads. It's becoming tiresome

Dazza lol, Linos game management is average at best, fucked if i know what you watch.
Easy to look good in u20s when you have a massive pack and backs, he aint done jack shit in the reggies, inconsistent as all fuck.

Shauns is a lot better with game management than he gets given credit for, watch him live sometime.

Dazza lol, Linos game management is average at best, fucked if i know what you watch.
Easy to look good in u20s when you have a massive pack and backs, he aint done jack shit in the reggies, inconsistent as all fuck.

Shauns is a lot better with game management than he gets given credit for, watch him live sometime.
Serious? Only 50 odd occasions. And half that of Linos. Chalk and cheese. nobody compares game management between the 2 because everyone knows thats not Shauns game, wtf do you think we bought a Half Back for and put him at 6. use the fat in your head. its a brain.

I give up. Haters gonna hate. I love Shaun Johnson and Lino. but if we misss the GF due to haters, good on ya idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 person
Serious? Only 50 odd occasions. And half that of Linos. Chalk and cheese. nobody compares game management between the 2 because everyone knows thats not Shauns game, wtf do you think we bought a Half Back for and put him at 6. use the fat in your head. its a brain.
Ooo Dazza ya gettin a bit touchy,

Do you actually watch the games?

Split halves, they both play both sides, depending on the position of the ball when they take control is the half that works the forwards into game plan position.
They share the role more than any other NRL halves combo, every team needs good talkers, the more the merrier, communication is one area we have been very poor in in recent seasons.

The kicking comes down to who is in the best position on 4th unless they have to go long.

• Haha
Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Danpatmac

Have you watched every game Lino has played in the last few years? and in his u21 years?

Im not saying hes Cronk. But Im not saying Shaun Johnson is worth $1m either.

Lino is simply our back up half and out of 4 games has had 1 MotM, 1 great game, and 2 quiet games. good enough considering MJ would usually take until about now to have even be noticed in most seasons.

I've seen every game he has played in first grade and an enormous amount of his lower grade games, yes.

He is mediocre at best.

Shaun Johnson is worth what teams are prepared to pay.

He wasn't quiet in those 2 losses, he was poor. Big difference.

you are pushing shit up hill with this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.