• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That better not be an indigenous round reference buddy

ROFL. How long were Aboriginal in Aus, 60000 years? I dont really know if Asians moving to polynesia is quite the same but if you mean Maori in NZ, plenty of european or south american or any cultures have been canabilistic :). Im refering to turning on players that we really need and pulling them apart when they are delivering. Yet players like Hiku for some reason are not allowed to be critiqued.

ROFL. How long were Aboriginal in Aus, 60000 years? I dont really know if Asians moving to polynesia is quite the same but if you mean Maori in NZ, plenty of european or south american or any cultures have been canabilistic :). Im refering to turning on players that we really need and pulling them apart when they are delivering. Yet players like Hiku for some reason are not allowed to be critiqued.
alright calm down bro, it's traditional for us to turn on each other after a shit game

No way is Lino a complete first grade halfback. He is gutsy, doesn't over play his hand and has a good short kicking game (when he chooses to kick) But he is not the full package you think he is.

I havent seen anyome on the forum who had not wanted Lino to play if Shaun Johnson is unavailable.

When Linos limitations got exposed you decide to insult everyone who was trying to convince you of those limitationa

Most forum members are well aware of Johnsons limitations and so is the club, hence the big money spent getting Green here

Im aware of Linos limitations, hes not as quick as Johnson. I disagree re not a complete half, he has all the skills you need in a half, a great organiser, pin point kicker in both bombs and in goal, a good punter, a good passer. What does he lack and we shall pull some stats?

Danpatmac

Napa is the kind of cu** I would like our pack to play like consistently.

problem with napa is that he runs like a fruitcup. He is a better version of charlie gubb... hits hard in d and drops as soon as he is touched ball in hand.

no thanks.

Lino?
Complete?

Complete shit and over-rated perhaps... jesus wept.
Dont troll me Im not happy with how we approached that game.

Its almost like we thought it was going to piss down and it didnt, yet we still dropped it, but we played like a wet ground game. Yet Roosters through it around. We got done out wide with ease.

Danpatmac

Dont troll me Im not happy with how we approached that game.

Its almost like we thought it was going to piss down and it didnt, yet we still dropped it, but we played like a wet ground game. Yet Roosters through it around. We got done out wide with ease.

Troll you?

Dude, if you genuinely think Lino is 'complete' then you need to get off the crack.

He is a mediocre, journeyman with limited skillset and reasonable basics. no more.

Danpatmac

I get that. But everything you mentioned beat our pack into being inert.

i really disagree.

we made plenty of metres, especially in the first half... once we were demoralised everyone kinda shutdown... but our pack had parity. Field position in the first half we had loads of opportunity.

Alex McKinnon would've kicked better than Green and Lino kicked and our centres dropped more balls than puberty.

Troll you?

Dude, if you genuinely think Lino is 'complete' then you need to get off the crack.

He is a mediocre, journeyman with limited skillset and reasonable basics. no more.
Yep like green has been a journeyman and if Lino learns more players like him, I hope he burns us with people turning their back on him. Love you on my side, not, friendly fire not so friendly.

Stats are not in so hard to analyse players yet. They saying Injury shot Warriors beaten, rubbish. We had 2 players out. We had more out and have performed better.

Danpatmac

Yep like green has been a journeyman and if Lino learns more players like him, I hope he burns us with people turning their back on him. Love you on my side, not, friendly fire not so friendly.

Stats are not in so hard to analyse players yet. They saying Injury shot Warriors beaten, rubbish. We had 2 players out. We had more out and have performed better.

We had 2 of our spine, both arguably our best players out. it matters.

Stats are only part of the picture.

Keep biting down on that bone you have between your jaws, but there is a reason that almost every poster disagrees with you on your Lino love-affair.

Dude is <Avg

Yeah he was real AVG against the 1st Roosters game and Dragons, and tonight and storm was his fault. Danoldscholwarriorsfan.

Have you watched every game Lino has played in the last few years? and in his u21 years?

Im not saying hes Cronk. But Im not saying Shaun Johnson is worth $1m either.

Lino is simply our back up half and out of 4 games has had 1 MotM, 1 great game, and 2 quiet games. good enough considering MJ would usually take until about now to have even be noticed in most seasons.

Im aware of Linos limitations, hes not as quick as Johnson. I disagree re not a complete half, he has all the skills you need in a half, a great organiser, pin point kicker in both bombs and in goal, a good punter, a good passer. What does he lack and we shall pull some stats?
I think we could go back and forward all night as clearly you are seeing something in him that I just can't see. I think he is poor defender, average long kicking game, poor in set management and average running game.
Not many on this forum see what you see, clearly the club don't see it or they would not have bothered signing Green. No other club has signed him despiste having years of being able to watch him reserve grade. Either you are exceptional at picking talent or wrong.

i really disagree.

we made plenty of metres, especially in the first half... once we were demoralised everyone kinda shutdown... but our pack had parity. Field position in the first half we had loads of opportunity.

Alex McKinnon would've kicked better than Green and Lino kicked and our centres dropped more balls than puberty.

Touchè.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.