Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Warriors vs Roosters Gameday Chatter [Round 10, 2018]

31944981_1920214194689631_431176405410119680_n.jpg

New Zealand Warriors v Sydney Roosters, Saturday 3pm at Mt Smart Stadium

Warriors: 1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c), 2 David Fusitua, 3 Peta Hiku, 4 Solomone Kata, 5 Ken Maumalo, 6 Blake Green, 7 Mason Lino, 8 Bunty Afoa, 9 Issac Luke, 10 Agnatius Paasi, 11 Simon Mannering, 12 Tohu Harris, 13 Adam Blair

Interchange: 14 Karl Lawton, 15 Sam Lisone, 16 Isaiah Papali'i, 17 James Gavet

Reserves: 18 Sam Cook, 19 Jazz Tevaga, 20 Albert Vete, 21 Anthony Gelling

Mason Lino comes in at halfback for Shaun Johnson (ankle). Issac Luke has been named despite dislocating a shoulder last week. Simon Mannering starts in the second row with Isaiah Papali'i moving back to the bench.

Roosters: 1 James Tedesco, 2 Joseph Manu, 3 Latrell Mitchell, 4 Mitchell Aubusson, 5 Blake Ferguson, 6 Luke Keary, 7 Cooper Cronk, 8 Siosiua Taukeiaho, 9 Jake Friend (c), 10 Dylan Napa, 11 Boyd Cordner (c), 12 Ryan Matterson, 13 Isaac Liu

Interchange: 14 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, 15 Zane Tetevano, 16 Kurt Baptiste, 17 Victor Radley

Reserves: 18 Nat Butcher, 19 Sitili Tupouniua, 20 Frank-Paul Nuuausala, 21 Mitchell Cornish

The Roosters have named an unchanged 17 with Victor Radley fronting the judiciary on Tuesday night to have a high tackle charge downgraded. Nat Butcher and Frank Paul Nuuausala are the likely replacements in the reserves if Radley is unsuccessful.

Konrad Hurell

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 7, 2012
Will be battling through a ripping hangover to get up at 7AM in Barcelona to stream this one. Waking up last weekend to see we hammered the tigers was so bittersweet. Sweet because we smashed the pricks, bitter because it was the first win I've missed since 2012.

The boys are tracking so well I don't even care who gets named on Tuesdays because I have faith whoever's name is down will do the job. C'mon boys!!!

Last edited:

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney

janfin

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Hamilton
Loving the fact that we are now no longer reliant on just one or two players ...We will take this out by you guessed it 6 .. add the fact that Royalty is going to this extra special game Just a shame that it’s taken this long to be given indigenous status :);):)

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Luke is a loss for sure. Lawton however brings strengths as well. He is very fast good defender. He seems like a guy people like playing with (shut up Deranged).

Wet day completions will be key. There will be a lot of one offs. Another plus for Lawton.

That area will have to be organised as we have only two kicking options. I dont know whether Lawton has a decent kicking game.

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Harris will be creator today and will benefit Lino Hiku and Fusitu'a.

I pick RTS to come right at times as well.

Fusitua to get a hat trick.
Lawton to pass the final pass for Blair to score 2 mtrs left of the post.

RTS to score after backing up a Paasi offload and burning Mitchell and Tedesco who are already thinking about Origin.

Ken to run 200mtrs +.
Green to get a 40/20 early.
Bunty to score finishing off a 65 mtr sweeping movement going through the hands to barge over in the tackle of Aubusson.

Cronk to have a spazz at Friend for being an ass.

Fusitua to catch every ill advised bomb on his side.

We are winning this one.

Will we be listening to national anthems today?

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
NRL website has Jazz in for Cook which was to be expected I suppose
Kind of logical given the weather, even despite the hamster lobbing contest we saw from Tevaga in Melbourne. The passes will be kept short today in the wet, and his defence has well and truly passed the litmus test this year.

Hope Jazzy goes algood today, because he doesn't shy away from the tough stuff and brings a good attitude.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Weather will be the great leveller, hoping the ‘travel’ will spook the chooks and Sydneysiders seem to freak out when there’s a bit of rain so hoping it effects them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings