Pick Your Team 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Pick Your Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody has asked this question...but I heard that if the game is at MSS we get to buy our own seats. Is that right?

Do you know when they go on sale?
Screenshot_20230910-212159_Instagram.jpg

There won't be a week 3 if SJ doesn't play.

The problem is that it is a calf injury.

So if he is not one hundred percent, running will destroy his calf.

Remember how long Jazz was out with a moderate calf strain?

They are better to let it heal fully and not wreck him for next season.

We can beat the Knights without Shaun Johnson. We really can.

The knights are very good but they are not beyond us, even with TMM and Walker we can take them on.

I guarantee if we rush SJ he will be hoping from the field on one leg with in minutes of kick off.

You cannot run without loading up the calves.

The problem is that it is a calf injury.

So if he is not one hundred percent, running will destroy his calf.

Remember how long Jazz was out with a moderate calf strain?

They are better to let it heal fully and not wreck him for next season.

We can beat the Knights without Shaun Johnson. We really can.
The last 2 weeks without SJ doesn't fill me with confidence that we can score enough points. On top of that our early season defence has receded somewhat: in particular, that Montoya and Pompey edge has been dodgy for several weeks now, which is troublesome this week against Young this week. I think we are fucked without SJ.

The last 2 weeks without SJ doesn't fill me with confidence that we can score enough points. On top of that our early season defence has receded somewhat: in particular, that Montoya and Pompey edge has been dodgy for several weeks now, which is troublesome this week against Young this week. I think we are fucked without SJ.
That's why we need to replace those 2 for this game.

Jazz tore his musculotendinous junction ie part between achilles tendon and calf muscle, he said he was lucky and took it as a win in an interview
jazz was talking about SJ?
and what does this mean for his playing

Sooo....we happy we playing the Knights?

How confident is everyone feeling?
TAB already have us as big favourites - $1.50 v $2.45 considering Knights are on a 10 game winning streak and we've been patchy the last 6 weeks.

I still have us as favourites and think we should win if we play well, but jeeze that's crazy money for a good knights team on a roll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back