Gameday Warriors Vs Roosters 12-05-12

Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Danpatmac

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

I could accept it being given a try. It was a big call, but I accept simultaneous, even though his arm wasn't really in control. What I can't accept is Johnson's one being given Benefit of the Doubt. If the first one was given then Johnson's was more clear cut.

surfin

surfin

I could accept it being given a try. It was a big call, but I accept simultaneous, even though his arm wasn't really in control. What I can't accept is Johnson's one being given Benefit of the Doubt. If the first one was given then Johnson's was more clear cut.
Agreed but as long as it's given I don't care if it's BOD or not.

AttilaTheGorilla

AttilaTheGorilla

I thought there was a hint of a knock-on in the Johnson's one, That's why it was Benefit of the doubt.

Spence

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
I thought it was given benefit of the doubt because you couldn't actually see the ball on the ground? I've only seen it live/on the crappy stadium screens though, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

AttilaTheGorilla

AttilaTheGorilla

May have been right, when I was watching the replays on tv I thought he may have knocked it into he opposition as he was bringing it down, but don't remember about the ball being visible or not.