Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Warriors vs Raiders Gameday Chatter [Round 20, 2019]

I’m really looking forward to this one. At home against a top four team will give us a good indicator of where we are at as a team.

Reactions: 3 users
I have a really good feeling about the game guys. Yeah OK I say this every week but this week is different, I swear!

Do we have any potential late outs? I can't think of any injury concerns unless Niko tweaks the ankle?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Stalefish540

Contributor
This game will tell me a lot about where Kearney is with this team top 2 inches wise. We havn't won at home in like 5 or 6 games, and it appears the world is against us with all the gee up's recently(probably all circumstantial, but lets run with it). It's all there for a typical Warriors lip drop, if we can somehow jag a tough gritty win I may be forced to say something nice about SK.

GL Warriors, hopefully one of those 50 point drubbings and Shaun Johnson to score another 6min hattrick...oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
This game will tell me a lot about where Kearney is with this team top 2 inches wise. We havn't won at home in like 5 or 6 games, and it appears the world is against us with all the gee up's recently(probably all circumstantial, but lets run with it). It's all there for a typical Warriors lip drop, if we can somehow jag a tough gritty win I may be forced to say something nice about SK.

GL Warriors, hopefully one of those 50 point drubbings and Shaun Johnson to score another 6min hattrick...oh wait.

this is how I'm seeing it as well. Even if we lose, but put on a 80 minute effort I'll be happy

Reactions: 7 users
We sure have something to prove tonight.No doubt in my mind the BOYS by 6 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Tough game against a team on the up

The raiders are a pretty likeable team this year we have a bit in common..

- they probably hate Sydney teams more than we do!
- they even started their own colony “little Britain” 🇬🇧
- CNK left our cold boring city to live in their cold boring city
- Ricky hates officials too 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I'm a little worried about the Raiders overall speed, particularly on the edges.. would like to see line speed from us or it might be a tough night.
Alot rests on Blair, Papa & Jazz. But I think joy can be had one off the ruck if we can punch away. Tough game!

Raiders defence is too strong, too dynamic on the edges.

Not feeling a win tonight.

5 day turnaround for them though, maybe they'll be lethargic.

Reactions: 1 user
I think we’ll win. There seems to be a turning point in the team over the past month

• Sad
Penalty count 9-0 to us and Ricky to have an apoplexy plus cop the fine for slagging off officials.

Warriors by 6 (all in penalty goals)

• Haha
Because jonno jonno's weather forecasts have been AWOL recently, I’ve just had a look outside and have decided to provide this forecast for Mt Smart tonight.

There will be very strong winds coming from a CRAP direction.

High risk of CRAP rain with possible snow flurries.

In other words, the weather tonight will be CRAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.