• Bunnies Narrow Escape 12-

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Bunnies Breeding Season 13+

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless your Bellamy no coach should be offered more than 12 months

Come on guys. A contract means nothing. If old CG wants him gone it will happen but at the moment he will be staying. 6 losses out of the first 7 games next season and kearny will be gone. We will have a shit arse caretaker coach and 2020 will be fucked too. Then a new coach for 2021 then the rebulid untill 2023 which should be "our year" then we dont meet expectations then 2024 5 losses from the first seven games and rinse and repeat. God the future looks great.

On the bright side i put a whole $2 on marshmellow being top try scorer at the start of the year. Was paying $101. Looking good.

Come on guys. A contract means nothing. If old CG wants him gone it will happen but at the moment he will be staying. 6 losses out of the first 7 games next season and kearny will be gone. We will have a shit arse caretaker coach and 2020 will be fucked too. Then a new coach for 2021 then the rebulid untill 2023 which should be "our year" then we dont meet expectations then 2024 5 losses from the first seven games and rinse and repeat. God the future looks great.

On the bright side i put a whole $2 on marshmellow being top try scorer at the start of the year. Was paying $101. Looking good.
6 weeks into his new contract.. I dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.