• DRAW

• Rabbitohs Golden Point

• Rabbitohs 12-

• Rabbitohs 13+

• Rabbitohs Infestation!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He, unfortunately bowed to the pressure that the LoLo fan Bois put him under and included him in the team. Bad Mistake.

Doesn't that mean he's a shit coach then, never seen Bennett or Belamy pick a player because of a fan forum, especially if his future depends on his choices. Not to worry I'm sure he'll blame the players in a half hour.

Look say what u want, Reynolds is class and it showed that once he went off, they seemed to fall to pieces.
Three key moments for me;
1 - try right before half time. We clocked off early and that 6 points probably had a few heads drop in the sheds.
2 - that Hymel Hunt try - shouldn't have happened, piss poor defence and Johnsons worst moment of the match with the non kick.
3 - Katas pass when Manu had come in. If that had come off we were in the hunt.

Had these three things come off then despite being completely outplayed we still had a chance. Some absolute coach killers and I hope a few guys take a long hard look at them selves.

I can accept Tuis errors because I think he's trying, hes just not good enough at full back. Maumalo was the worst tonight IMO - not attempting to take that bomb, and letting the winger run past for his second try. No effort is worse than poor effort every day of the week

Reactions: Freddie Futler

bruce

Contributor
not a top game from the warriors but hardly the end of the world.
Why not?:(
I love reading the comments on here. Good for a laugh if nothing else, win or lose. The odd bit of brilliance but mostly shite and that's bloody disappointing after the last couple of months
Two brilliant Warriors with NO MISSED TACKLES...Jazz Tevaga and Nat Roach. Well done guys. That is first grade football. The rest of the wimps can hang their heads in shame.

Can't make it to the game today so I hope the boys don't miss my voice in the wilderness.
Souths have come back strong in the latter part of the season but I'm picking that our "TEAMWORK" will be too good for them and I really hope Tui has a blinder to silence all his critics.
This was post number "5" on this thread.
Sad to say he fulfilled my prophesy and now the fan bois will rally round and say that he is a six not a fullback.
Get real he can play for my daughters Netball team.

fuck. If it was a thurston pulls a try out of his ass sort of win then I wouldn't be so bothered. But to win just by playing normal football (like how manly won in quite a dull way all those rounds back) that is not great.

Lolohea terrible at fullback, cost us plenty of points tonight .... At least we won the second half. Gutting

Look say what u want, Reynolds is class and it showed that once he went off, they seemed to fall to pieces.
Three key moments for me;
1 - try right before half time. We clocked off early and that 6 points probably had a few heads drop in the sheds.
2 - that Hymel Hunt try - shouldn't have happened, piss poor defence and Johnsons worst moment of the match with the non kick.
3 - Katas pass when Manu had come in. If that had come off we were in the hunt.

Had these three things come off then despite being completely outplayed we still had a chance. Some absolute coach killers and I hope a few guys take a long hard look at them selves.

I can accept Tuis errors because I think he's trying, hes just not good enough at full back. Maumalo was the worst tonight IMO - not attempting to take that bomb, and letting the winger run past for his second try. No effort is worse than poor effort every day of the week
When you say "trying" what does that constitute? Tying his shoe laces? He had no urgency, he was pathetic and it was all from no heart and not trying!

Reactions: Inruin
Status
Not open for further replies.