NRL NRL 2023 Round 27 - General Discussion

Someone should ask Sharpe & Badger what the difference is reffing mens & womens games.

Last year after CNK signed with the Warriors he didn't play another NRL game at Canberra. Why was he treated differently to Jack Wighton? Why Sticky Dicky why?

Someone should ask Sharpe & Badger what the difference is reffing mens & womens games.

Last year after CNK signed with the Warriors he didn't play another NRL game at Canberra. Why was he treated differently to Jack Wighton? Why Sticky Dicky why?
I thought Casey did ok. I only saw one successful challenge, which was an easy mistake for her to make.
Sticky gets his nose in a knot very easily. He obviously felt CNK owed him. CNK is happy now.

Who was the Bulldog pussy that wouldn't do his punishment for being late to training? That isn't Ciraldo's fault, unless he signed the dude.
I go with Gould, they don't need him.

Badger has been reffing men’s games since before covid in lower grades

I was at the titans game today she went ok no controversy no crowd bitching

Got to feel for Bulldog fans. Wasn't that long ago we were like the Bulldogs.
I don't feel for them at all..they have plenty of premierships.. they have a great roster and plenty of Sydney feeder clubs and The massif Sydney crowds to fund them every year..year on year...They have had the best of NZ talent SBW. HALLIGAN.Vagana...don't feel sorry for them..It's warriors time next year

Go sharks. I don't want Souths in finals but I want sticky to lose more than that
Souths are gone

Winner today gets home advantage next week.

1693722226357.jpeg

Back