• Panthers 12-

• Panthers Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Best wishes Manu. You smiling face and humility will be missed.

Atleast you are going to a team that might win a game till the end of the season. Apologies for the gutless performance put in by your 'breathers'.

Reactions: Rizzah and eric
jonno

jonno

Do they also have their strongest team on paper they have possibly ever had in their history?

Why make excuses for a shit team?
That's just it. We don't have the strongest team in history at all.

Put our spine in any Aussie team and look out. Game plan and structure around them and they are amazing. But with a bunch of Union style one out impact players, they can't do shit.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
so what the fuck is up with Foran, saw nothing out of him tonight.
Shaun Johnson is gone for a bit now. Will Lino finally get a shot or is he really hated in FG?

For everyone having ago at Roache, yea i get it - hes a meat head. But he had no stick in this fight and imo he called it pretty honestly against both teams. Pretty sure you hear what you expect to.

I feel sad for the future of this club....

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Best wishes Manu. You smiling face and humility will be missed.

Atleast you are going to a team that might win a game till the end of the season. Apologies for the gutless performance put in by your 'breathers'.
Well said, unfortunately i expected this result, as you mentioned earlier, this team never puts in for fellow team mates big occasions. I think Simons 300 was the first they have ever actually won.

• Angry
Reactions: Llamedos
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

so what the fuck is up with Foran, saw nothing out of him tonight.
Shaun Johnson is gone for a bit now. Will Lino finally get a shot or is he really hated in FG?

For everyone having ago at Roache, yea i get it - hes a meat head. But he had no stick in this fight and imo he called it pretty honestly against both teams. Pretty sure you hear what you expect to.

I feel sad for the future of this club....
Blocker Roache??

WarriorBall

It isn't a shit team. It is 2nd in the bottom 8, headed for third by seasons end, with a roster desperately short of forwards and mental fortitude. Hopefully the poor mental fortitude will be cut and they can find somebody with it, even if they ain't a rock star. I haven't slit my wrists yet, the fact I don't have sharp knife is beside the point.

I hope they get a run in the finals before you pop your clogs mate but based on what we've seen tonight coupled with our inability to recruit quality players tells me the pain will continue for some time to come.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Bunty and Luke had five missed tackles each. They both made 38 tackles though, but Bunty's were in 66 minutes Luke was 80. Luke must still be coming back into fitness.

Bodene made 38 tackles, none missed.

Sam Lisone made 33 tackles, but none missed say NRL, what about that shirt grab at Nathan Cleary, still 33 tackles in 41 minutes is ok.

Ligi and Lisone were wimps on their carries. You cannot expect Gavet to do all the line bending.

Only two Warriors forwards carried more than 10 metres a hit up, Gavet and Mannering.

Penrith had six forwards doing ten metres plus per carry.

Anybody still want to know what he lost? We don't have a forward pack, clear and simple.

Reactions: gREVUS
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Sorry but Gavet, Matulino , lilyman and lisone / Vete is not a bad prop rotation. Not a top four, but totally capable of competing.
Read the stats. Only Gavet and Mannering did over ten metres per carry. Penrith had six forwards doing that. Simple arithmetic.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Anybody still want to know what he lost? We don't have a forward pack, clear and simple.
Because this team is just plain dumb with no balls or heart. They have no winning attitude. I would not trust most of these players to change a lightbulb.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Read the stats. Only Gavet and Mannering did over ten metres per carry. Penrith had six forwards doing that. Simple arithmetic.
Opponents are going to make more metres per carry than us every game. Have you not seen this team just wait on their backsides till the ballrunner runs into them? That has been coached into this team.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Because this team is just plain dumb with no balls or heart. They have no winning attitude. I would not trust most of these players to change a lightbulb.
Please ignore the emotion and look at the stats. Their forwards carried the ball further than ours. Very hard for backs to perform behind a weak pack like that. I say I see improvement, and I do, but not in the forwards and that is a worry, especially with Mannering getting older.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
So where does change come from now?

Cant buy it.

Cant develop it.

Does anyone know an old woman who can curse the team, or give them a contract to sign from the devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.