• Panthers 12-

• Panthers Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruce

bruce

Contributor
One team has won a premiership, the other made two GF's since we last made the top 8.

Yet they're examples of it could be worse?
Yes, this season they are below us, having spent more money and signed more stars.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Are Penrith on the rise?

While the Warriors were hardly blameless, the Panthers looked pretty damn good...

I'mma ring the SPCA, tell 'em to go to every Warriors' player's house and, if they have a dog, impound it.

Can you imagine what'd happen if the Warriors player took their dog for a walk? They can't hold on to a lead...
Panthers were absolutely dreadful. All we had to do was complete and attack their left hand side.

But good old warriors did everything required to lose

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

If you give the coach a job to do you have to give him a reasonable amount of time to turn things around, not many of them have a magic wand. Give him another season to change some playing personnel and work on the training field and see where things are then.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Do they also have their strongest team on paper they have possibly ever had in their history?

Why make excuses for a shit team?
It isn't a shit team. It is 2nd in the bottom 8, headed for third by seasons end, with a roster desperately short of forwards and mental fortitude. Hopefully the poor mental fortitude will be cut and they can find somebody with it, even if they ain't a rock star. I haven't slit my wrists yet, the fact I don't have sharp knife is beside the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.