Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Graham Annesley in his weekly football briefing believes that the refs made the right decision re Blair.
Annesley has never been anything but a smooth political operator. If you get anything sensible out of the prick chalk it up.

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
One thing Blair does extremely well is wrestle, when he makes a tackle he wins it. Hope he is passing skills like that on to the rest of the team. Would like to see Papalii become a pro at it, he hits hard and is strong as an ox

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Good game to watch judging by the comments? Worth watching a replay? First game I've missed watching somehow in years. Just grown to not care about the club as much anymore. Lets face it, if we played well, itll be a oneoff anomally. If after 25 years, that's one thing you would know by now for sure.
yes, looked at the comments and then watched the game...people on here are very harsh during the game...replay was good, knowing the result, the refs really do not like us...

Observations:

CHT - needs to stay in the team, It will upset Kodi, but he's a gun.
Forwards went much better this week!
Jazz did OK at hooker, as did AK
Green, I feel is starting to become a liability
In fact everyone played well.

Blair's sinbin was a joke, could've cost us the match. Which actually may result in Green being in trouble for his comments.

I guess this week we'll be let down again by a shellacking from the Rorters...

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
SK with massive conundrum after next week. Does he keep CHT at 6 even though Kodi was lured over with the promise of playing in the halves. Does he demote Bully to the bench and start KN at hooker or the other way around? It's not just CHT attack but also his defence that's better than Kodis. Would love a Kodi/bully hooking combo
Agree, Kodi could pack a sad, if selected at 14.

CHT needs to stay in the 13.

I would drop AK, for Kodi.

Reaction score
Raw Power

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Some one here asked how the press here in Aus would re-act to the Blake Green comments... I answered they will ignore it.

I was wrong there was a small article in the Courier Mail here in Brisbane also... Matty Johns in his Sunday Night with Matty Johns show highlighted Green's comments... and tongue in cheek quipped to the others "the refs can't kick you out of the competition can they"?

Well Matty they can kick you out of the competition for the top 8!​

Reaction score
Raw Power

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Controversy Corner has just shown the Adam Blair sin binning and Tooves has blown up how wrong the decision was... Put that man in the Bunker Please!

Reaction score

Mr Frank White

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Controversy Corner has just shown the Adam Blair sin binning and Tooves has blown up how wrong the decision was... Put that man in the Bunker Please!
He was on point. Inconsistencies all around. And pointed out Blair was within his rights to do what he did.

Reaction score
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Just a question about the Bunker, I get they can over rule tries etc, but the Refs make the onfield calls. How can they rule a sin bin on Blair where they cant rule on forward passes.

Reaction score

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I don't mind if putting CHT into the halves means Kodi might pack a sad. Positions aren't given as of right, you have to work hard to earn them and keep them.

What I'd like to see in the team is players playing like they are fighting for a spot. It has been so refreshing seeing players like CHT, AK and Sao enthusiastically getting stuck into their work. Both Blair and Luke picked up their efforts after getting dropped too.

And despite his many brainfarts, I am looking forward to seeing Lisone get stuck in too. Although I don't blame Kearney for keeping him on the bench last week when the game could have gone against us in the last 10.

Reaction score
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Just a question about the Bunker, I get they can over rule tries etc, but the Refs make the onfield calls. How can they rule a sin bin on Blair where they cant rule on forward passes.
I believe it is because it is a penalty as opposed to an error. Also, they avoid ruling on fwd passes due to the difficulty of proving it given the velocity of the player as he or she passes.

Reaction score

PullinTeeth

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Not sure whats up with Tooves but he loves the Warriors, pretty sure he's only pick us to lose 3 games for his nrl picks this year.

Reaction score
Warrior482

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Get him on the payroll. Love the tough little bastard

Edit: with respect.. he kinda scares me

Top Bottom