Vs
Sea Eagles
12 Central Coast Stadium
09 Apr 2021 22:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Warriors Player Statistics

Sea Eagles Player Statistics

Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Draw

• Manly 13+

• Manly 12-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohgeelowk

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 24, 2020
Even with all the injuries we need to come away with the win today. We’ve been talking up the depth of our pack, and what better stage to show it then against a bottom 8 side! We’ve got dragons and storm coming up after, 2 wins from the next 3 should keep us in touch with the top 8.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Well, as the man who at the start of the season confidently predicted "No player will kick a 2 point field goal from beyond the 40m" only to see Adam Fecking Bloody Reynolds kick a fecking two point field goal from beyond the 40m last night, I think my days confidently predicting results are at an end.

The Warriors might win. The Sea Eagles might win. There might be a draw.

I think I can confidently predict that.

Warriors by 8. DF to be injured and be out for at least a month, therefore making the forum complaints academic for a while as he couldn't play even if he was playing well...

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Fusitua and Maumolo to score hat tricks. Sean O’Sullivan to score a intercept try. Kodi Nikorima to have 6 try assists. And we still lose. 50-56. MOM DCE for kicking 3 40m field goals.
Hope that intercept is on thier own 20m line😂

We need to beat the sea eagles, these are the game that keep us in the 8 hunt, if we drop games like this then forget it.

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
Definitely think we are a far stronger side on paper, even with our players who are out.

RTS > DCE
Tohu > Jurbo

Outside of those two blokes they're a fairly motley lot of has-beens and never weres. The key will be pressuring their halves, because much like us their outside backs cannot create diddly by themselves.

Warriors 13+, although I say that every week.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Definitely think we are a far stronger side on paper, even with our players who are out.

RTS > DCE
Tohu > Jurbo

Outside of those two blokes they're a fairly motley lot of has-beens and never weres. The key will be pressuring their halves, because much like us their outside backs cannot create diddly by themselves.

Warriors 13+, although I say that every week.
Ohhh I would actually put DCE above RTS.

• Haha
Reactions: zegy and dean

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 29, 2018
It would be nice if we had a wager on this game with Manly and the winning team got to pick two players from the other side to join the squad.

I'd pick DCE and it would be a tossup between Tommy Turbo / Taupau

Reactions: Inruin

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Hope Evans has a blinder and dominates.... Not been a huge fan but now he's got that warriors jersey welcome to the fold
If he doesn't he is an idiot. He didn't make the cut early so if he wastes these opportunities then he won't be playing first grade. Surely he realises that!

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
Looking at the lineups, I'm more confident than I was when the suspensions and injuries were being reeled out earlier in the week.

In an absolute indictment for Manly, we look to have the edge in the backs which is ridiculous.

Bookies have Manly at $3 still - I suspect we will have to much for them

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
All eyes on Evans.

They will have to manage his minutes well, he s well short of a gallop.

They did a good job with Ben Murdoch Masila, he was really short on fitness back in round one.

Not expecting too much from Evans till he has had a game or three under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9