Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Fantastic end to this season boys. A great sendoff for the departing players and coaching staff. Well done!

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Brown has gt a lot to work with nek year, man I hope he can coach otherwise its gonna be a lost opportunity

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The ole scabby Adam Blair kick...Manly will know what that means....we don't rate you...

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
CHTs first chip was a shocker, since then hes produced 3 right on the money. Hes got so much confidence in his kicking game. Thats 2 try assists off his boot.

Maybe CHT needs to be the half to get the ball out wide and just accept Kodi for his strengths and weaknesses, has a good running game a good short ball.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I'm sorry to say this but herbert is actually a better player then aitken! Man that aitken is under the pump from day one for me.
It was either let go of Hiku or not sign Aitken, now its release Kodi or we will be going against what Phil Gould is here for and that is building a pathway for our young players, we will lose both Hayze and Paul Turner, which will be as bad as releasing 3 halves incl SJ and Lino as well as CNK.

Signing Aitken like I said is completely idiotic and unrequired. Hes a good centre, but so are any of our current ones incl Hayze playing Centre instead of 5/8th due to our last SNAP decision signing Kodi.

Frustrating.

Reactions: bangbros18

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Perham doesnt do much wrong but not sure why you keep him over Herbert or AK.
Think he has a bigger ceiling that Herbert who I think is pretty much as good as he’s gonna get.
Fan of all 3 though

Reactions: Tragic

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Perham doesnt do much wrong but not sure why you keep him over Herbert or AK.
Calm down guys. This was a dead rubber game. A superstar was not found today. Both teams played crap tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Rick O'Shay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings