Gameday Warriors vs Dragons Gameday Chatter [Round 9, 2019] (1 Viewer)

Who will win

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Janfin Special Warriors by 6

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragons 12-

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Dragons 13+

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
After the rain last night I wonder how the ground will be this arvo.

Is it going to be soggy underfoot, or does it just save them turning on the sprinklers?

Reactions: Bushman and Aman

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
Expect more ankle and knee injuries. Horrible night for it last night.
Hopefully it's not due to the number of games being played on the same turf.

As for the game. I'm expecting us to be given a beating. Just can't see us getting up for this. New half takes time to settle. Will be plenty of passes behind players etc like you get when a new half joins any team.

Warriors by 18 then.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Expect more ankle and knee injuries. Horrible night for it last night.
Hopefully it's not due to the number of games being played on the same turf.

As for the game. I'm expecting us to be given a beating. Just can't see us getting up for this. New half takes time to settle. Will be plenty of passes behind players etc like you get when a new half joins any team.

Warriors by 18 then.
Our old junior Sipley was involved in two injuries. He tackled bird and then a few minutes later broke his leg.

Was terrible technique getting his leg in that position. Ouch...

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Hopefully what happened to one of the dragons this week is a good omen for the game tonight.

Hey the way results are going I'll take any hope I can. Ok we have a new half back to.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
Sadly not expecting much but we are talking about the Warriors,who will show up is anyones guess.

I think the magic round is a good concept, but the ground conditions with the rain will be interesting to see how the ground holds up, and lets hope no major injuries to any players from all sides.

I think a loss for us today, so boys prove me wrong.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Good weather for footy today.

Dry underfoot, and dry balls all round as we are all wondering if the Warriors will put in an effort worth watching.

That's dry eyeballs FYI for all your perverts out there. You know who you are! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Christofolos

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Where’s the horny pirate with the giant crossbow when we need him? Probably stuck in reserve grade.
Nevermind the Night King, we just need The God of Tits And Wine on our side. Might just be the ladies in my area, but I can't find one prepared to be tied to a stake and burnt alive to appease the Lord of Light. Bandwagoners!

Hope SK doesn't suddenly name Sean Bean on our team, if that happens he will definitely die.

by 6 either way. Don't see a thrashing by either side. Herbert to keep his standard up and keep Kata in Canterbury Cup for at least another week or two. Nikorima to be solid and threatening without being The Man yet.

If we look to take the two more often than run the ball, we might pinch a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings