Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Warriors vs Broncos Gameday Chatter [Round 8, 2020]

Broncos2.jpg

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Win for me too for the first time in a few weeks although it really is a cripple fight.

Looking forward to seeing who stands up tonight and whether Roger Tuivasa-Sheck not being there and the Green/Beale announcement makes any difference.

Janfin special, Warriors by 6 and if SK is in the stands, who does he cheer for?

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
50/50 match this one. Remember the Broncos took on a full strength Manly a few weeks at Central Coast Stadium and lost 20-18. We are nothing on the Manly team. One positive is we are not the travelling team. (I think they fly from Brisbane today IIRC)

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
With Robinson in camp looking on, it will be interesting to see if the boys regroup.

A draw maybe a more mutually acceptable outcome, but both teams in disarray.

On paper Broncos should clean up, but physiologically they like the Warriors are very fragile, and sometimes the more desperate you get the worse you get.

60/40 % in favour of the Broncos, Warriors prove me wrong.

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Green being named captain is a weird move if the rumours of him being dropped for Chanel Harris-Tavita in a week are true. At least he'll be in the refs ear all night.

This will be a true test of Peyton's attacking coach credentials - Broncos have a rookie FB who was wobbly under the high ball last week - if we spend all game bombing is Isaako's wing we'll know he's a fraud.

Reactions: bruce

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
50/50 match this one. Remember the Broncos took on a full strength Manly a few weeks at Central Coast Stadium and lost 20-18. We are nothing on the Manly team. One positive is we are not the travelling team. (I think they fly from Brisbane today IIRC)
I think it’s a 50/50 game to.... we’ll be in it for 50 minutes and then let the Donkeys score 50 points. There’s more chance of Act, NZF and the Greens winning the 2020 election than the Warriors do winning today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings