• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Broncos 12-

• Broncos Buckin!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game of footy lads. Very entertaining.

Some Moron and gold will really liven this place up I think.

Brings out your eyes. Hahaha.

Your pack were strong as fuck.

Oates running was killer.

Boyd not awesome but safe and calm.

McCullough busy and industrious.

Lodge. Very large human.

Reactions: Aman
Bleh. Missed the first half, game seemed to be over by the end. I'm annoyed we lost, but it's not the end of the world. Broncos were always going to fire the fuck up after Brown's sledge. Of course we're the dumb cu**s that got caught in the crossfire. Wet weather was a real equaliser that we did not adjust to either.

Bright side is that they played out of their skin and we didn't lose a shitfest to Parra or something.

Reactions: Maraea and jonno
I hear this website is about to look very pretty for a week, hope you don't mind me popping in :)

Great game of footy, that 17 for you guys, he did not do his future chances any favour. Made sure there was no hope of a come back late.

Can't win every game I guess, 5-1 start is fantastic, get one up on the Dragons please next week, I would hate to see them win 7 in a row.

Well that's all she wrote. Well done Broncs, you guys wanted it more that our insipid lot.

Warriors are in for an interesting week. Naysayers will rear their ugly heads and claim "see I told you so, it was only a matter of time..."

Tonight was a return to the 2017 Warriors. For a team that was 5-0 going into this game, I was expecting the Warriors to set the tone and control the intensity. Instead they rolled over and allowed the Broncs to do that. That is shameful.

How they respond against a red hot Dragons will be a defining moment in our season. Based on that display, I'm expecting the Dragons to towel us up by a decent margin.

I was not expecting that.

Just to clarify, my comments before writing us off. I'm known on BHQ as the jinxer. 95% of the time whenever I write off a team, they win. It worked again.

You just had to say that didn’t you. All jokes bro pleasure having you here. Pop in next time we play you boys just please Be positive though haha

Reactions: tajhay

Nashy

BroncosHQ.com
Brings out your eyes. Hahaha.

Your pack were strong as fuck.

Oates running was killer.

Boyd not awesome but safe and calm.

McCullough busy and industrious.

Lodge. Very large human.

From a Broncos fan, it was very good to finally see the team looking like a team. They seemed to really want to work for each other tonight. I'm just glad we got to see a good game of footy, between two teams who play football. No bullshit wrestle, just good footy.

Was very interesting to see guys like Green and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck have a good game, guys who haven’t played above themselves all season so it was just another game for them and we can expect the same going forward. Everyone else is gonna be mixed bag this season I reckon so happy to take the 5 wins but back to normality now

Reactions: Inruin
Johnson out the back teaching Geeling how to find a club that needs a great faker, go to the Cowboys Geeling, its easy.

Is Johnson as good a player as his first year lived up to now he has the best roster in the competition? Not Hating, asking?

Reactions: Aman
Well done the Brisbane side!

A Very Flat Warriors side... Broncs had the energy and the WANT.
We had missed tackles + dropped ball + missed chances = First Loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.