• DRAW

• Broncos 12-

• Broncos Buckin!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian

Sebastian

No more Gelling on the bench. If Sheck is injured don't play him. We need forward power. Vete IN. Gelling OUT. We need fire power. Thank god we have some impact forwards in Reserve.

Reactions: 6 users

Te Aro

Silver lining - Hopefully this will stop them getting complacent.

Reactions: 2 users
Aman

Aman

Beale has to replace Hiku to strengthen up that side and provide some good ball to Fusitua. Sao and Lisone to the bench with Mannering and Bunty to start . Move Tevaga to ISP and bring in Vete or Sipley. Gelling back to the super league

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Nashy

Nashy

BroncosHQ.com
Good game of footy lads. Very entertaining.

Some Moron and gold will really liven this place up I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Congratulations Broncos. Great muscling up today.

Shows what you're capable of when your pack dominates, which they did convincingly.

As for us. We basically got our arses kicked haha and fuccckkkk.

But it does show that we are no shoe in for anything not earned on a nightly basis.

No cause for panic. But massive congrats to the Broncos.

Gloat away.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Super Freak

Super Freak

Brisbane Broncos Bench Player
I was not expecting that.

Just to clarify, my comments before writing us off. I'm known on BHQ as the jinxer. 95% of the time whenever I write off a team, they win. It worked again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sledge

Sledge

Somebody asked why Geling isnt playing, theres your answer.

Broncos wanted it bad, but honestly, we have better players in reserve grade than some who turned up tonight. Shaun Johnson needs to be signed on pay per play. Hes just too inconsistent even with another half doing half his job for him. No trolling, its the truth. Kata isnt the player i keep wishing he is.

We need a half who can put the ball on Fusitua or ken. not 4m wide over the side line.

I think we will beat St George because we are better. But I really think our spine needs a kick up its ARSPE
We are better really?

Reactions: 1 user
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Gelling can fuck off he can't even pass to his right, injuries in this game and with the Dragon's forwards next weekend there will be more.

Warrior482

Warrior482

Not a great game energy was down but most alarming to me was the total deviation from THE PROCESS

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Te Aro

No more Gelling on the bench. If Sheck is injured don't play him. We need forward power. Vete IN. Gelling OUT. We need fire power. Thank god we have some impact forwards in Reserve.
Who would have replaced Kata though if no back on the bench?

Super Freak

Super Freak

Brisbane Broncos Bench Player
That was a cracking match.

I thought Warriors were a bit unlucky with Isaako's second try, but fortunately it worked out for us.

This is a minor setback for the Warriors. They will come out fired up next week and get their season back on track.

Reactions: 3 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Horrible. Of all teams we had to lose to was this mob. Broncos played well w easy yardage and good ball control. Warriors just disappointing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

morkel

Broncos Bench Player
Can you? Please??? Same dimensions as one currently on site and transparent (png). Would appreciate it mate.

I don't have that authority. I'll ask the BHQ bosses.

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

Somebody asked why Geling isnt playing, theres your answer.

Broncos wanted it bad, but honestly, we have better players in reserve grade than some who turned up tonight. Shaun Johnson needs to be signed on pay per play. Hes just too inconsistent even with another half doing half his job for him. No trolling, its the truth. Kata isnt the player i keep wishing he is.

We need a half who can put the ball on Fusitua or ken. not 4m wide over the side line.

I think we will beat St George because we are better. But I really think our spine needs a kick up its ARSPE

I don’t think anyone was asking why gelling wasn’t playing they were asking why the fuck is he playing at all

Reactions: 1 user
Sledge

Sledge

I was not expecting that.

Just to clarify, my comments before writing us off. I'm known on BHQ as the jinxer. 95% of the time whenever I write off a team, they win. It worked again.
You Bastard........

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Aman

Aman

That was a cracking match.

I thought Warriors were a bit unlucky with Isaako's second try, but fortunately it worked out for us.

This is a minor setback for the Warriors. They will come out fired up next week and get their season back on track.

We don’t like to talk positive after losses bro. Please stick to negative comments and player bashing only

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.